v8 uhd shuts off

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

seefoo

v8 uhd shuts off

Post by seefoo »

Actually two problems .. I try a few minute recording and I get.. alidvrs2 and tstwrite 1 and 2 instead of .ts file. Problem two is after the "recording", the v8 uhd shuts off. Some setting I haven't found I'm sure. A little help please. using latest ver 220.

pepcris

Re: v8 uhd shuts off

Post by pepcris »

el ultimo firmware del V8UHD sigue sin arreglarse las ccam al apagar el deco se apagan también las ccam y al iniciarlo hay que ponerlas de nuevo, espero que en el próximo solucionen este problema
Muchas gracias

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

pepcris wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:52 am
el ultimo firmware del V8UHD sigue sin arreglarse las ccam al apagar el deco se apagan también las ccam y al iniciarlo hay que ponerlas de nuevo, espero que en el próximo solucionen este problema
Muchas gracias
hello
how do you connet the internet?Wifi or LAN?
if LAN, do you use dhcp or static ip?

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

seefoo wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:27 pm
Actually two problems .. I try a few minute recording and I get.. alidvrs2 and tstwrite 1 and 2 instead of .ts file. Problem two is after the "recording", the v8 uhd shuts off. Some setting I haven't found I'm sure. A little help please. using latest ver 220.
hello
about the pvr,please send your pvr files to me.i will check it
about the shuts off,please check the option Auto standby from the menu setting-->system setup-->other-->auto standby

seefoo

Post by seefoo »

thanks Tom W.... I appreciate the help. But, why am I not getting a .ts file when I record. I'm missing a setting somewhere. I go to network, timer setting, timer mode on, set the time to start, duration and save. Never get a .ts file when done.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

seefoo wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:32 am
thanks Tom W.... I appreciate the help. But, why am I not getting a .ts file when I record. I'm missing a setting somewhere. I go to network, timer setting, timer mode on, set the time to start, duration and save. Never get a .ts file when done.
hello
after set the timer mode on, do you set the "Timer Service" option as "Record"?

seefoo

Post by seefoo »

I dont' remember seeing that option. So, I guess I didn't do it. I'll look for that next time I record. Thank you!

I found the option. Timer service was set to "channel" and I thought it meant to record the channel i was looking at. I see that other option is "record".. Go it! Still don't understand why the receiver shuts off after the recording is completed. Not a good feature.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

seefoo wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:46 pm
I dont' remember seeing that option. So, I guess I didn't do it. I'll look for that next time I record. Thank you!

I found the option. Timer service was set to "channel" and I thought it meant to record the channel i was looking at. I see that other option is "record".. Go it! Still don't understand why the receiver shuts off after the recording is completed. Not a good feature.
Are you recording a FTA or scrambled channel?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

seefoo

Post by seefoo »

Both at times. But, it shouldn't make any difference. The receiver shouldn't shut off because the recording is finished. Maybe I'll go back to firmware 219.

pepcris

Post by pepcris »

esta el V8UHD conectado por Lan y el DHCP encendido, y cuando apago el deco se desconectan las ccam,, sin embargo tengo elV8 y lo pongo en IP estatic y funciona sin problemas, sin embargo en el V8UHD se desconectan
Muchas gracias

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”