Diferencias entre v8 turbo y v8 UHD

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Cpa90

Diferencias entre v8 turbo y v8 UHD

Post by Cpa90 »

Buenas tardes
Solicito su ayuda para decidir cual caja comprar.
Cual es la diferencia entre LA GT MEDIA V8 Turbo y la GT MEDIA V8 UHD
Muchas gracias

STRETCH

Re: Differences between turbo v8 and UHD v8

Post by STRETCH »

Hi and Welcome
Depends on what you require from each of the said receivers.
Both are good at receiving signals, decoding channels with codes built within the software, as yet the V8UHD model has not been updated to decode the (BBC SATBACK) 27.5W or the (ABERTIS) 30W channels, as has the V8Turbo.
Just using the codes that are built in the software you are able to view a lot of channels from around the world, when connected to the internet, you are able to decode various (biss) feeds, for the likes of (football etc).
Other users will be able to tell you more of each receiver, and what it can do.

Den

Cpa90

Re: Diferencias entre v8 turbo y v8 UHD

Post by Cpa90 »

Thanks 👍👍🙏

Cpa90

Post by Cpa90 »

And to use in America
Which is the better

evarese

Post by evarese »

Both STRETCH and I live in Europe, with a completely, I guess, different opportunities/problems from the sat world and so it's much better that any America's customer could answer you with more precision.
An other big difference between the two said receivers is that the V8 UHD is a 4K device.
GTCombo - V8 UHD - V8 Finder - V8 Finder2 - 90 cm motorized dish

Cpa90

Post by Cpa90 »

Thanks
I will try with GT Media V8 Turbo
👍👍

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Have a look around the forum, use the search box, find out the pro's and con's of both receivers.

Den

ariadnathalia

Post by ariadnathalia »

Hola que tal, Una de las ventajas de v8UHD, es que si cuentas con un televisor compatible con 4K, puedes ver algunos canales en UHD, como Love Nature 4k, del satelite Intelsat 11, que captas perfectamente en norteamerica, claro que el precio es mas alto por este deco, pero vale la pena invertir, Yo uso este v8uhd, y dentro de que tiene algunas pequeñas fallas, funciona bien con la codificacion powervu y biss.

LeonardoTG

Post by LeonardoTG »

yo acabo de compara un GTMEDIA V8 UHD y vivió en México en Monterrey siempre he tenido señal de cielo 58W que ya muro y de 77 w y de 110 129 119 todo el arco de norte América.

mi opinión :
1.-el equipo no da epg para los SAT de Norteamérica
2.-el sintonizador terrestre no se pude usar en México no usa NTSC para américa del Norte.
3.-no hay archivos para satélites de Norteamérica tienes que usar un búsqueda ciega y editar el nombre y no vas a tener epg.
yo ya lo configure para 77w y si funciona sin epg.
si vive de Veracruz para abaja si podrás usarlo con epg para el 70W.

muy buen equipo rápido. ( nos para usar en Norte America ) desperdiciaras el sintonizador terrestre y no tendrán EPG
para iptv es rápido y facial de usa .
youtobe funciona no muy bien.

yo sabia la limitante del epg pero no esperaba que funcionara el sintonizador terrestre en México.

si busca una equipo para norte América mejor vete por uno con linux no todos te darna epg

saludos.

I just bought a GTMEDIA V8 UHD and lived in Mexico in Monterrey I have always had a 58W sky signal that is already on the wall and 77w and 110 129 119 all over the North American arc.

my opinion :
1.-the equipment does not give epg for the North American SATs
2.-the terrestrial tuner cannot be used in Mexico it does not use NTSC for North America.
3.-there are no files for North American satellites you have to use a blind search and edit the name and you will not have epg.
I already configured it for 77w and if it works without epg.
If you live in Veracruz for abaja if you can use it with epg for 70W.

very good fast team. (not for use in North America) you will waste the terrestrial tuner and have no EPG
for iptv it is fast and facial to use.
youtobe works not very well.

I knew the limitation of the epg but did not expect the terrestrial tuner to work in Mexico.

If you are looking for a team for North America, better go for one with Linux, not all of them will give you epg

Cpa90

Post by Cpa90 »

Muchas gracias por su ayuda
Luego les comento mis resultados

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

LeonardoTG wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:11 pm
yo acabo de compara un GTMEDIA V8 UHD y vivió en México en Monterrey siempre he tenido señal de cielo 58W que ya muro y de 77 w y de 110 129 119 todo el arco de norte América.

mi opinión :
1.-el equipo no da epg para los SAT de Norteamérica
2.-el sintonizador terrestre no se pude usar en México no usa NTSC para américa del Norte.
3.-no hay archivos para satélites de Norteamérica tienes que usar un búsqueda ciega y editar el nombre y no vas a tener epg.
yo ya lo configure para 77w y si funciona sin epg.
si vive de Veracruz para abaja si podrás usarlo con epg para el 70W.

muy buen equipo rápido. ( nos para usar en Norte America ) desperdiciaras el sintonizador terrestre y no tendrán EPG
para iptv es rápido y facial de usa .
youtobe funciona no muy bien.

yo sabia la limitante del epg pero no esperaba que funcionara el sintonizador terrestre en México.

si busca una equipo para norte América mejor vete por uno con linux no todos te darna epg

saludos.

I just bought a GTMEDIA V8 UHD and lived in Mexico in Monterrey I have always had a 58W sky signal that is already on the wall and 77w and 110 129 119 all over the North American arc.

my opinion :
1.-the equipment does not give epg for the North American SATs
2.-the terrestrial tuner cannot be used in Mexico it does not use NTSC for North America.
3.-there are no files for North American satellites you have to use a blind search and edit the name and you will not have epg.
I already configured it for 77w and if it works without epg.
If you live in Veracruz for abaja if you can use it with epg for 70W.

very good fast team. (not for use in North America) you will waste the terrestrial tuner and have no EPG
for iptv it is fast and facial to use.
youtobe works not very well.

I knew the limitation of the epg but did not expect the terrestrial tuner to work in Mexico.

If you are looking for a team for North America, better go for one with Linux, not all of them will give you epg
hello
can you help me recording the TP data,then send it to me by https://wetransfer.com/ ,i will check the epg issue.
you can find the user guide from viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12407 (GTMEDIA_V8UHD_How_to_record_Ts 2020.7.21.zip)

David61622

Post by David61622 »

Cpa90 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:32 pm
Buenas tardes
Solicito su ayuda para decidir cual caja comprar.
Cual es la diferencia entre LA GT MEDIA V8 Turbo y la GT MEDIA V8 UHD
Muchas gracias
El aspecto más importante es el 4K si tienes un tv 4K opta por el v8uhd , v8turbo es buen receptor también pero el v8 uhd digamos que va más suelto ya que tiene un procesador superior
Saludos.

Fly82

Post by Fly82 »

Buen día ,

Seria posible tener también la EPG del Sat 77w de Norte America para el receptor V7S2X?, ya que ningún equipo GTMedia puede descargarla actualmente.

Muchas gracias,

Saludos!

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

Fly82 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:42 pm
Buen día ,

Seria posible tener también la EPG del Sat 77w de Norte America para el receptor V7S2X?, ya que ningún equipo GTMedia puede descargarla actualmente.

Muchas gracias,

Saludos!
Hi friend,

Are you talking about network EPG?

Fly82

Post by Fly82 »

Hi Alex,

That is correct, I mean the electronic program guide.

Fly82

Post by Fly82 »

Hi Gtmedia Team,

Is there any progress with the EPG of the 77w satellite

Regards

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Fly82 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:45 am
Hi Gtmedia Team,

Is there any progress with the EPG of the 77w satellite

Regards
hello
Sorry, We still have not resolved this issue

Rey94

Post by Rey94 »

A lot of olders STB (other brands) can see full EPG on 77w Rojo México , its there any chance to solve this on gtmedia ??? Maybe adding the system provider data or something could fix this issue.

Thanks a lot !

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”