V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Gtmedia V8 UHD no picture and sound when connecting HDMI with TV

Post by Feralkiwi »

brontowasik wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:56 pm
Yes, after connecting the HDMI cable to a Panasonic TV, I had an AV / SCART cable connected at the same time. How do I take it back? I guess that could be the reason.

From the V8 tuner, the Super, TV Panasonic receives any resolution - I have 1080i 50Hz by default (I also have other devices connected to the TV via HDMI cable and they work well). Turning on the V8 UHD or TV tuner first does not cause the HDMI signal to appear.
evarese wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:33 am
Tom, I don't think that the CEC on pin 13 could impact on the bad working on the Panasonic TV.
Rather I suggest to brontowasik to test the connection between TV and V8 UHD without any other connected devices and overall with HDMI cable only!
It's the first time that our friend speaks of other devices/connections; I guess he was speaking before of a single device/connection...

Note for all: when describing a problem, please tell us all, not only a part ;)
Yes that is an idea.
There have been reports of the scart output of GT Media not having the correct wake up signal pins.

brontowasik if you are using a scart adapter and then just a plain AV cable (the red yellow white plugs) this then does not apply. You would need a scart plug at both ends to have any affect.

Also if you do have other HDMI devices connected to your TV also try with them disconnected.
There have been reports of sound systems that cause problems via the HDMI share systems.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

brontowasik

Post by brontowasik »

Tom.w wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:13 am
brontowasik wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:56 pm
Feralkiwi wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:08 pm
When you have had the HDMI connected to your Panasonic TV, have you also had a AV / SCART cable connected as well at the same time?
I ask this as that will add extra earth wires between the two units and stop the HDMI cable being used as a ground current connection.

I still think that your TV does not like the screen settings, 1080i 1080p 50HZ 60HZ etc, although it may still be something else. What setting are you using on the V8 Super that does work on your TV?
Also try turning on the UHD first and then the TV or the other way around. The TV may miss some "hand shake" that it wants.

Owen
Yes, after connecting the HDMI cable to a Panasonic TV, I had an AV / SCART cable connected at the same time. How do I take it back? I guess that could be the reason.

From the V8 tuner, the Super, TV Panasonic receives any resolution - I have 1080i 50Hz by default (I also have other devices connected to the TV via HDMI cable and they work well). Turning on the V8 UHD or TV tuner first does not cause the HDMI signal to appear.
hello
can you do this test,destroy the hdmi cable pin 13, then test it is ok or not?
the pin13 is hdmi cec function pin.
In order to eliminate the PIN 13 of the HDMI cable, I bought a lindy 41232 HDMI non cec adapter, unfortunately connecting it did not make the image and sound appear on the PANASONIC TV, which I wrote about above.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

I know we have asked this before, but, can you confirm what are your output details on your V8UHD.
I would like to put your details into my receiver and try with a few TV's that i have in my home, and what results i get.

Den

brontowasik

Post by brontowasik »

evarese wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:33 am
Tom, I don't think that the CEC on pin 13 could impact on the bad working on the Panasonic TV.
Rather I suggest to brontowasik to test the connection between TV and V8 UHD without any other connected devices and overall with HDMI cable only!
It's the first time that our friend speaks of other devices/connections; I guess he was speaking before of a single device/connection...

Note for all: when describing a problem, please tell us all, not only a part ;)
Connecting the Gtmedia V8 UHD tuner only with the HDMI cable from the TV and disconnecting other devices from the TV does not change anything, there is still no picture and sound.
All the time there is a problem only with connecting the Gtmedia V8 UHD tuner to a Panasonic TV.
On the same socket, as well as on other sockets on the Panasonic TV with the same HDMI cable, other devices work fine.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Please what is the model number of the Panasonic TV?

In the past older TV's have not worked as they use early HDMI formats, before version3 is not supported by GT media.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

brontowasik

Post by brontowasik »

In addition, I was also able to lease the tuner GTMEDIA GTC. Connecting the GTMEDIA GTC tuner to a Panasonic TV via the same HDMI cable works fine.
I would like to point out that, for example, the simultaneous connection of the V8 Super tuner using an HDMI cable and a scart connector does not mean that there is no reception when connected with an HDMI cable - both connections work well. The problem is not the Panasonic TV, unfortunately the GTmedia V8 UHD tuner (other devices connected via HDMI cable from Panasonic TV work fine).

brontowasik

Post by brontowasik »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:24 pm

In the past older TV's have not worked as they use early HDMI formats, before version3 is not supported by GT media.

Owen
The model is a TV Panasonic Viera TX-P55VT50E, I wrote about it at the very beginning. The TV is about 8 years ago (so far all devices connected to it via HDMI worked well).

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

brontowasik wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:38 pm
Feralkiwi wrote:

Owen
The model is a TV Panasonic Viera TX-P55VT50E, I wrote about it at the very beginning. The TV is about 8 years ago (so far all devices connected to it via HDMI worked well).
Ok it is unlikely a HDMI version problem.

I have offered all I know re this.
The only last thing I can suggest is there are now HDMi5 protocols where a SkyTV box will not allow a DVB-T sender to connect via the HDMI to stop sharing of content.
The SkyTV box checks what is connected via the HDMI and turns on only for things it likes.
I hope this is not that sort of protocol rights protection stuff that is stopping this from your TV end, or the UHD end.

Your V8 UHD does output HDMI as you tested with a projector.
Your TV displays HDMI from your V8 Super box OK.
Both TV and V8 UHD are fine, just not together.

I hope Tom.w can help.

Owen

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:59 pm
brontowasik wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:

Owen

The only last thing I can suggest is there are now HDMi5 protocols where a SkyTV box will not allow a DVB-T sender to connect via the HDMI to stop sharing of content.
The SkyTV box checks what is connected via the HDMI and turns on only for things it likes.
I hope this is not that sort of protocol rights protection stuff that is stopping this from your TV end, or the UHD end.

I hope Tom.w can help.

Owen
@brontowasik we will analyse this issue continue,can you PM your mail address,i can send the test firmware to you,help us test this issue.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Tom.w please also note this similar issue with a V8X.
The comment there is that the same issue was fixed for the V7s2x.

Owen

brontowasik

Post by brontowasik »

Tom.w wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:56 am
Feralkiwi wrote:
brontowasik wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:

Owen

I hope Tom.w can help.

Owen
@brontowasik we will analyse this issue continue,can you PM your mail address,i can send the test firmware to you,help us test this issue.
Despite my contact on PM, my case did not proceed - no response.
Therefore, I am asking again solving the problem of HDMI signal transmission through the V8 UHD tuner using the new firmware.
A Panasonic TV connected with an HDMI cable to, for example, the GTMEDIA GTC or V8 Super tuner works very well. Can the V8 UHD tuner use the same HDMI signal transmission as the GTMEDIA GTC or V8 Super tuner to solve my problem?

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

brontowasik wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:10 am
Tom.w wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:
brontowasik wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:

Owen

I hope Tom.w can help.

Owen
Therefore, I am asking again solving the problem of HDMI signal transmission through the V8 UHD tuner using the new firmware.
A Panasonic TV connected with an HDMI cable to, for example, the GTMEDIA GTC or V8 Super tuner works very well. Can the V8 UHD tuner use the same HDMI signal transmission as the GTMEDIA GTC or V8 Super tuner to solve my problem?
hello
we do not forget this issue.
Because we need to implement the usb debug log function(Help us to capture the printed information to analyze the problem),
and then upgrade the hdmi drive.
So we need some time for this debug firmware.
after we prepare,i will send it to you ASAP.
Thank you very much

brontowasik

Post by brontowasik »

Thank you
and I am waiting calmly for the above.
Greetings,
Martin

fidel

Post by fidel »

buenas yo con el nuevo Firmware (21/04/2021)GTMEDIA V8UHD el hdmi no se me conecta me sale no estándar ,pero conecto el freesat Gtc android y si sale la imagen con el mismo cable hdmi que uso para el V8Uhd ,y e probado mas cables hdmi y sale lo mismo no estandar , con el euroconector si funciona la imagen .donde puedo estar la solución o el error gracias

evarese

Post by evarese »

Which TV set are you using? What's the resolution setting? Please let us know more details...
GTCombo - V8 UHD - V8 Finder - V8 Finder2 - 90 cm motorized dish

fidel

Post by fidel »

tv sony de unos 9 años. esta 1080i Auto Rgb-Normal Lpcm Out probe todas las resoluciones y nada con los otros firware no tuve ningún problema

fidel

Post by fidel »

Buenas hay alguna solución .o solo me pasa a mi

evarese

Post by evarese »

Anything was changed from 226 to 227 fw version on the side of video output, so I suggest you either to re-install the new firmware, or to find anywhere this problem could be caused. The same setting of yours are working on my 6 years old TV set.
GTCombo - V8 UHD - V8 Finder - V8 Finder2 - 90 cm motorized dish

fidel

Post by fidel »

E instalado 2 veces el nuevo firmware y sigue igual

dragalor

Post by dragalor »

A mi me va bien con este último firm. Revisa la configuración de la resolución y del hdmi tanto del televisor como del receptor.

fidel

Post by fidel »

Esta todo comprobado y nada ,y como comente en otro post .la misma entrada y cable de hdmi me reconoce el freesat gtc Android. será cosa de brujería

lulu11

Post by lulu11 »

Bonjour,si ça peut aider, j'ai eu le même problème avec une tv hisense H43M3000.Je l'ai résolu en laissant le cable péritel débranché! ;)

brontowasik

Post by brontowasik »

lulu11 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 12:36 am
Bonjour,si ça peut aider, j'ai eu le même problème avec une tv hisense H43M3000.Je l'ai résolu en laissant le cable péritel débranché! ;)
Connecting the tuner to the TV only with the HDMI cable does not change anything - there is still no picture and no voice.

brontowasik

Post by brontowasik »

Tom.w wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:13 am
brontowasik wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:10 am
Tom.w wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:
brontowasik wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:

Owen

I hope Tom.w can help.

Owen
hello
we do not forget this issue.
Because we need to implement the usb debug log function(Help us to capture the printed information to analyze the problem),
and then upgrade the hdmi drive.
So we need some time for this debug firmware.
after we prepare,i will send it to you ASAP.
Thank you very much
Hello,
I would like to know what are the progress in solving the reported problem with sending the signal from the Gtmedia V8 UHD tuner via the HDMI cable - when I can count on a response.
Greetings,
Martin

brontowasik

Post by brontowasik »

Hello,
Once again I am reminded of the above topic, months pass and nothing happens.
Greetings,
Martin

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”