SAT>IP v8x

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

winground

SAT>IP v8x

Post by winground »

Hola!
Tengo un GTMEDIA v8x el cual está conectado a HISPASAT 30ºW (plataforma MEO Portugal.)
La cuestión está en que estoy intentando de reproducir un canal encriptado con nagravisión, el cual se ve en el decodificador, pero no por el SAT>IP. ¿Sabe alguien si sería posible verlo por SAT>IP dicho canal?.
Muchas gracias!

----------------------
Hi!.
I've got a GTMEDIA v8x which is connected to HISPASAT 30ºW (MEO SAT PORTUGAL).
The main point is that i'm trying to play an encrypted channel with nagravision, which it can be played on the STB, but not through SAT>IP.
¿Can someone tell me if this encrypted channel could be played through SAT>IP?
Thanks!

alex.c
网站管理员

Re: SAT>IP v8x

Post by alex.c »

winground wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:27 pm
Hola!
Tengo un GTMEDIA v8x el cual está conectado a HISPASAT 30ºW (plataforma MEO Portugal.)
La cuestión está en que estoy intentando de reproducir un canal encriptado con nagravisión, el cual se ve en el decodificador, pero no por el SAT>IP. ¿Sabe alguien si sería posible verlo por SAT>IP dicho canal?.
Muchas gracias!

----------------------
Hi!.
I've got a GTMEDIA v8x which is connected to HISPASAT 30ºW (MEO SAT PORTUGAL).
The main point is that i'm trying to play an encrypted channel with nagravision, which it can be played on the STB, but not through SAT>IP.
¿Can someone tell me if this encrypted channel could be played through SAT>IP?
Thanks!
If you can open the channel by Cline, you can watch it through SAT>IP. :D

winground

Post by winground »

Thank you so much for your reply!.
I've taken some pictures about my problem to prove that you can not watch encrypted channels with nagra on VLC even having clines activated.
In addition, i''ve taken some pictures of my model/software as well.
Have you a nice day!

Photos:
Image (The model of the STB)
Image (Cline)
Image (Cline)
Image (Configuration)
Image (Configuration)

(Pictures of the TV playing a encrypted channel alongside the VLC with v8x_playlist.m3u)

(As you can see, if i play a encrypted channel, the image of the channel before doesn´t change)

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

Only one encrypted channel can be opened at the same time, you can't open two encrypted channel.
But you can watch an FTA channel on VLC and an encrypted channel on STB at the same time.
So what's your issue? When you switched an encrypted channel on VLC, STB didn't change the channel in the meantime?

winground

Post by winground »

Hi!
Thank you for your reply.
My problem is that i can open and watch a FTA Channel on VLC( And the STB switch the channel itself).
In addition, when i open an encryped channel with NAGRAVISION, the STB switch too but VLC doesnt play anything. (If i open an encrypted channel with powervu or BISS on VLC, the STB switch the channel it and VLC play it)
Thank you so much.
Have you a nice day!

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

winground wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:50 pm
Hi!
Thank you for your reply.
My problem is that i can open and watch a FTA Channel on VLC( And the STB switch the channel itself).
In addition, when i open an encryped channel with NAGRAVISION, the STB switch too but VLC doesnt play anything. (If i open an encrypted channel with powervu or BISS on VLC, the STB switch the channel it and VLC play it)
Thank you so much.
Have you a nice day!
Ok, when you switch to a Nagra encrypted channel on VLC, the STB switch too, but VLC doesn't play it.
At this time, can you see the video on STB?
And did you try to export a new channel list and check this issue?

winground

Post by winground »

Hi!
Yes, i can see the vídeo on STB, but not on VLC. I’m using an m3u list exported from the STB.(i’ve tried with two different exported lists, so i’ve tried to export a new channel list from STB)
Thank you so much!

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

winground wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:45 am
Hi!
Yes, i can see the vídeo on STB, but not on VLC. I’m using an m3u list exported from the STB.(i’ve tried with two different exported lists, so i’ve tried to export a new channel list from STB)
Thank you so much!
Okay, I will send you me email address, and please send me the m3u file.
Thanks.

winground

Post by winground »

Done!
Thank you so much!

winground

Post by winground »

Hi!
Thank you so much for your support.
I'm interested in use 2 GTMEDIA V8X with SATIP because i've only got one coaxial cable at my warehouse and i want to have SAT at my living room with SATIP. (One of them working as server, and the another one as client). The client receiver has only got Ethernet, and the server receiver has got Ethernet and SAT. I just want to get SAT on the client slide, so actually i wouldn't matter whether the server receiver switch the channel or not. (i'm not goint to use to watch the TV, i just want to use as SATIP server). My living room and my warehouse are at the same network.

Could be this posible?

Could be v8x multiroom server 24/7 connected?

Thank you so much!.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

winground wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:39 pm
Hi!
Thank you so much for your support.
I'm interested in use 2 GTMEDIA V8X with SATIP because i've only got one coaxial cable at my warehouse and i want to have SAT at my living room with SATIP. (One of them working as server, and the another one as client). The client receiver has only got Ethernet, and the server receiver has got Ethernet and SAT. I just want to get SAT on the client slide, so actually i wouldn't matter whether the server receiver switch the channel or not. (i'm not goint to use to watch the TV, i just want to use as SATIP server). My living room and my warehouse are at the same network.

Could be this posible?

Could be v8x multiroom server 24/7 connected?

Thank you so much!.
You can use V8X as a client, all you need to do is importing the m3u file as IPTV URLs file.

winground

Post by winground »

Thank you so much!

VN1600

Post by VN1600 »

winground wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:16 am
Thank you so much!
Hey ! Have you succeded in what you are trying to do? I am in the same exact boat, and till now I have not been able to do this! See my signature for my setup!
Thanks for your interest
Alessandro
Stab HH90 Usals dish 80x75cm, Wavefrontier T90 16Lnb,V8UHD, V8TURBO, X8 Combo

winground

Post by winground »

Hi dear Alessandro.
Sorry about answering to you so late.
I’m still trying to do it, but also i can try to sum it up ;): i’m going to establish a EOIP/IPSec tunnel between my two houses so the server can be reachable outside the internal network. (Using EOIP/IPSec VPN Tunnel you can extend your internal network beyond the limits of the most common internal networks).
I’ve to do that because the client side has to be able to reach the broadcast that the server side is working beyond your house.
We can use v8x with IPTV, and other receiver with other OS as server.
On the other hand, I’ve a complain about v8x. The IPTV Mode gets frozen so often!. I’ve the latest firmware that is out.
Once the EOIP tunnel has been established, you can reach your server in the house that it hasn’t got dish antena.
As you can see, you will need to practise the engineering😝.
I’m not sure to being clear enough, so that you can send me a private message so i can tell you more details.
Have a nice day!

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”