question about channels on two satellites...

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

johnnyglobal

question about channels on two satellites...

Post by johnnyglobal »

I hope no one minds me asking these questions, but I am wondering if anyone is able to receive the channels on transponders 3860 V and 3960 H on 103 W in North America? According to the websites I check up on they list them as PowerVu, but my new V8 Blue Nova doesn't pick them up. It scans in the other transponders just fine, but not those two, so I wonder if the websites I use to find new services is just listing them wrong, but I wanted to check with anyone else here about it.

I'm also having problems with 3840 V on 101 W. Again, the others are fine, but that one isn't working / getting picked up at all. It, too, is PowerVu.

Thank you for your time,

John

alex.c
网站管理员

Re: question about channels on two satellites...

Post by alex.c »

Please someone else can gently help to check this problem. :D

iggy57

Post by iggy57 »

Sat 103 W
transponder 3860 V is a very weak tp I can not tune it but know of others that can . Those I have spoke with say they are using a 10 foot dish . Dish has to be tuned perfect for this one .

3960 H This one is also on the weak side but I am able to tune it . Problems viewing on very cloudy stormy windy days !

3840 V on 101 seems fine here

All on my 10 footer mesh

johnnyglobal

Post by johnnyglobal »

Thank you for checking into this for me. I am using a 6 foot dish and in SE Oklahoma. It's quite possible that is the reason why I am not able to get those transponders, but it is funny that all the others come in fine on that satellite. Again, I do appreciate you looking into this for me. :D :D

iggy57

Post by iggy57 »

Yes I get the others you speak of too. However that one in question is very weak

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”