GT V8 UHD - How to add Apps

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

AngelSpeedy

GT V8 UHD - How to add Apps

Post by AngelSpeedy »

Hi guys, someone knows how to add apps to V8 UHD ?

I need to add one IPTV app, with menus to choose the channel, because Xtream sucks, dont have any menu to choose, only have list.

I think this model need new update with new IPTV apps to make this better.

Anyone have a better way to see IPTV with better look in this device ?

Tks..

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GT V8 UHD - How to add Apps

Post by Feralkiwi »

The UHD is not a android unit and you can not add apps to it.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

AngelSpeedy

Post by AngelSpeedy »

Hi friend, yes i know is not android unit, but i think this box need new IPTV app with great menu, Xtream is not very good app for this, one app with better menus, with favorites, and other things will be better.

I was thinking to buy more units like these for other tvs, but i will give up, this is good because have more inputs like Sat and TDT, but in IPTV this box loose a lot..

Tks anyway..

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

AngelSpeedy wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:46 pm
Hi friend, yes i know is not android unit, but i think this box need new IPTV app with great menu, Xtream is not very good app for this, one app with better menus, with favorites, and other things will be better.

I was thinking to buy more units like these for other tvs, but i will give up, this is good because have more inputs like Sat and TDT, but in IPTV this box loose a lot..

Tks anyway..
Since you will give up this is going nowhere we close. Wishing you best luck!

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”