Several suggestions for improving the experience of the GTshare application

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

xmh0511

Several suggestions for improving the experience of the GTshare application

Post by xmh0511 »

During the use of the GTshare application, I find that it exists some issues that will make the experience be not good. One is, the list of tv programs is becoming too long after we searched more than one satellite in history. I think we should add an option to switch the satellite group to make the tv programs of the current chosen satellite be shown in the list rather than the whole of all satellites.

The other is, Can we make the GTshare app have a good suitable on android TV? I mean that we can use the remote to control the app. In the current, we cannot do that. I think run the app on smart TV is a major way to use the app.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: Several suggestions for improving the experience of the GTshare application

Post by Tom.w »

xmh0511 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:57 am
During the use of the GTshare application, I find that it exists some issues that will make the experience be not good. One is, the list of tv programs is becoming too long after we searched more than one satellite in history. I think we should add an option to switch the satellite group to make the tv programs of the current chosen satellite be shown in the list rather than the whole of all satellites.

The other is, Can we make the GTshare app have a good suitable on android TV? I mean that we can use the remote to control the app. In the current, we cannot do that. I think run the app on smart TV is a major way to use the app.
hello
It is a good requirement of Supporting to switch the satellite group.we will do it

xmh0511

Post by xmh0511 »

Tom.w wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:26 am
xmh0511 wrote:

hello
It is a good requirement of Supporting to switch the satellite group.we will do it
That's great. Is any possible to make the app adapted for Android TV?

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

xmh0511 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:47 am
Tom.w wrote:
xmh0511 wrote:

hello
You can export the m3u file and use it as an IPTV channel list on Android TV, even iOS or PC.

xmh0511

Post by xmh0511 »

alex.c wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:34 am
xmh0511 wrote:
Tom.w wrote:
xmh0511 wrote:

hello
You can export the m3u file and use it as an IPTV channel list on Android TV, even iOS or PC.
That would be complex. I think adapting the GTshare for android Tv is convenient for customers.(use the remote control to operate the app)

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

xmh0511 wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:41 am
alex.c wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:34 am
xmh0511 wrote:
Tom.w wrote:
xmh0511 wrote:

hello
That would be complex. I think adapting the GTshare for android Tv is convenient for customers.(use the remote control to operate the app)
Will consider your suggestion.
Thanks.

brandnews

Post by brandnews »

Hi,

On my v8uhd only sd channel work on VLC player , HD channel not view. Is recoverable problem or no? Thanks

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

brandnews wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:45 pm
Hi,

On my v8uhd only sd channel work on VLC player , HD channel not view. Is recoverable problem or no? Thanks
Maybe the WIFI speed is not good.
Please try to connect the V8UHD via wired ethernet

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”