Miltiroom

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Fabiover

Miltiroom

Post by Fabiover »

Hi, I wanted information on the multiroom how to program and if in the second device I can see a different channel from that of the first device. thanks and good job

alex.c
网站管理员

Re: Miltiroom

Post by alex.c »

Yes, different clients can watch different channels.

antonir

Post by antonir »

Hello, I have a regular TV subscription via smart card inserted in a V8 turbo decoder (server) configured in multiroom with another V7pro decoder (client), as described in the specific tutorial. In this way the client allows the vision of the same channel reproduced by the server. I would like to know if it is possible to see from the client a channel other than those allowed to the server by means of the card inserted in it and, possibly, the specific configuration. I apologize for the question but I am not an expert on the subject.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

antonir wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 12:01 pm
Hello, I have a regular TV subscription via smart card inserted in a V8 turbo decoder (server) configured in multiroom with another V7pro decoder (client), as described in the specific tutorial. In this way the client allows the vision of the same channel reproduced by the server. I would like to know if it is possible to see from the client a channel other than those allowed to the server by means of the card inserted in it and, possibly, the specific configuration. I apologize for the question but I am not an expert on the subject.
hello
the multiroom function is that the client can get the cw from the server by the card inserted in it,so from the client a channel must be decrypted by server with this card.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”