IPTV

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

jonah

IPTV

Post by jonah »

Hi to all. I have GTMedia V8 Turbo(p). HW Version V1.00 11/08/2020. SW Version V3.2.88.9.264 25/03/2021.
Since I loaded this firmware as above. I cannot get my IPTV account to work, I have tried all the solutions I have found on this site
but cannot but cannot get it to work. Before I loaded this firmware it all ways used to pick it up when turning on the box and booting up.
when I first loaded my IPTV file before the new firmware ver It gave me the option to load the file from USB stick. But does not give me the option now. Any help would be much appreciated.
Jonah

jonah

Re: IPTV

Post by jonah »

To the Mods and all. Can anybody help me with this problem. My kind Regards jonah

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

jonah wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:16 pm
To the Mods and all. Can anybody help me with this problem. My kind Regards jonah
hello
please put the iptv list file named as "custom_url.m3u" into the usb drive.
the plug the usb drive in the box, you will see the pop msg "Are you sure import customer pg"

jonah

Post by jonah »

Thank you Tom.W I renamed the file as you said but it still does not give me the option on boot up.
Kind regards jonah

Belou-43

Post by Belou-43 »

jonah wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:14 am
Thank you Tom.W I renamed the file as you said but it still does not give me the option on boot up.
Kind regards jonah
Hi,
I'm not sure (I have a V8X), but, did you try to do a hot plug off your USB Key. (When your V8 Turbo is on).
On the V8X, when you do a hot plug, a pop-up appears...
Good luck...!!!

jonah

Post by jonah »

Hi tom Thanks for the reply, the option you told me to try does not work but thanks for your efforts.
jonah

vanjapanco

Post by vanjapanco »

I have problem to add iptv list in my gtmedia v8x. I made everything according so many videos and suggestions on net but no success. I made and modification on lists but nothing help. Please for help

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

vanjapanco wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:11 pm
I have problem to add iptv list in my gtmedia v8x. I made everything according so many videos and suggestions on net but no success. I made and modification on lists but nothing help. Please for help
post name of your file
post at least one line to see format (you can hide some letters or numbers for security)

vanjapanco

Post by vanjapanco »

Can somebody answer if iptv using on gtmedia v8x consume same internet value like using in android tv box
thanks

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”