AUTOBISS

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Hackintosh

AUTOBISS

Post by Hackintosh »

hello, I just bought a gt media v8X when I enter the system to see the key that autobiss takes out there is no biss or powervu key, instead in v8 uhd you see the autoroll keys, any solution please :!:

STRETCH

Re: AUTOBISS

Post by STRETCH »

If you go to the (MGCAMD) line in the (Key Edit) you should find the info required, or you could do a (Export) of your softcam and view in word pad on your computer. Which will show up against (F) on your list, you could then move this info into the line of the said channel, to keep your softcam up to date.

Den

Hackintosh

Post by Hackintosh »

Hello thanks for answering, if I know about exporting softcam to usb, but I want it to be seen where it says mgcamd biss comes out empty, but all types of encoding are empty. in return in v8 uhd if that shows the biss keys that the autobiss takes out

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Hackintosh wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:50 am
Hello thanks for answering, if I know about exporting softcam to usb, but I want it to be seen where it says mgcamd biss comes out empty, but all types of encoding are empty. in return in v8 uhd if that shows the biss keys that the autobiss takes out
hello
V8x does not support to show the biss keys that the autobiss takes out.

Hackintosh

Post by Hackintosh »

Some solution to see it other than to export softcam to usb, can you tell me the receivers that show the keys of the bissauto, other than v8 UHD this I have tried and it shows it without problems but I do not like its design I did not finish in front of the tv .... thank you
Last edited by Hackintosh on Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Tom.w wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:29 am
Hackintosh wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:50 am
hello
V8x does not support to show the biss keys that the autobiss takes out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”