GTMEDIA V8 NOVA ORANGE - ISSUE TO ACCESS IPTV ACCOUNT

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

mr_duran

GTMEDIA V8 NOVA ORANGE - ISSUE TO ACCESS IPTV ACCOUNT

Post by mr_duran »

Hi guys,

I would appreciate your help as I can't access my IPTV account with my GTMEDIA V8 (orange). I bought this deco as it was supposed to get me access to both cccam and IPTV accounts without problem, allegedly, and I got my box connected to my router via Ethernet cable.

The point is that my IPTV connection via Xtream turns unstable and either gets stuck while buffering or shows a "Login Server Error (-1)" message on my TV screen. I enter my IPTV account details manually into Xtream, I have contacted my IPTV service provider, and they have tried to help me by providing different URL's and connection ports, and it works initially but stars failing straight away. They say that it is a box problem. Please help as I have paid for my IPTV annual subscription and I can't make use of it.

Thanks in advance for your help on this matter.

Ton

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: GTMEDIA V8 NOVA ORANGE - ISSUE TO ACCESS IPTV ACCOUNT

Post by Tom.w »

mr_duran wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:56 pm
Hi guys,

I would appreciate your help as I can't access my IPTV account with my GTMEDIA V8 (orange). I bought this deco as it was supposed to get me access to both cccam and IPTV accounts without problem, allegedly, and I got my box connected to my router via Ethernet cable.

The point is that my IPTV connection via Xtream turns unstable and either gets stuck while buffering or shows a "Login Server Error (-1)" message on my TV screen. I enter my IPTV account details manually into Xtream, I have contacted my IPTV service provider, and they have tried to help me by providing different URL's and connection ports, and it works initially but stars failing straight away. They say that it is a box problem. Please help as I have paid for my IPTV annual subscription and I can't make use of it.

Thanks in advance for your help on this matter.

Ton
hello

you can PM your iptv account to me,i will check it in my side

suduman

Re: GTMEDIA V8 NOVA ORANGE - ISSUE TO ACCESS IPTV ACCOUNT

Post by suduman »

I do have a problem with Nova blue. It also buffers a lot and getting stuck. Further xTream app only works with live feeds only. It does not work for on demand content. Can you fix this problem.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”