Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

etaesj

Issues in respond commands

Post by etaesj »

can anyone help me with this problem
I have 2 receiver V8 UHD
and the receiver doesn't respond quickly the remote control
I connect the remote with my tv and its connected and work very quickly
when I press power off on the remote control the tv responds very quickly but the receiver needs to press the remote control 4 to 5 times to the receiver respond. all commands and buttons on remote same this problem and my brother have same this receiver i don't know what is the problem
maybe the software need update

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Issues in respond commands

Post by cpr43 »

etaesj wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:53 pm
I have 2 receiver V8 UHD
when I press power off on the remote control the tv responds very quickly but the receiver needs to press the remote control 4 to 5 times to the receiver respond. all commands and buttons on remote same this problem and my brother have same this receiver i don't know what is the problem
Try moving the box left/ right/up and down and test until you find the best location.

etaesj

Post by etaesj »

cpr43 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:56 pm
etaesj wrote:
I have 2 receiver V8 UHD
Try moving the box left/ right/up and down and test until you find the best location.
thank you very much for your support
I have tried this method
but i found this problem
when i try to open the receiver the receiver respond command directly and the space between receiver and remote control 20 cm, but when the receiver is turned on does not respond directly i don't know why
and when the recivere is turned on the receiver respond to remote control faster than when it turned off.
hope you understand me

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If you UHD unit is high up on a shelf, the commands from the remote are looking up on an angle.

Try moving the UHD on an angle facing down toward you so the IR remote signal can see the UHD box better.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

etaesj

Post by etaesj »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:45 pm
If you UHD unit is high up on a shelf, the commands from the remote are looking up on an angle.

Try moving the UHD on an angle facing down toward you so the IR remote signal can see the UHD box better.

Owen

I have tried all the methods, but the real problem is that the receiver responds faster while the device is turned off, but when the device is on, the response is slow,
Please try again, you will notice this problem.
Open the receiver, you will find that the command was responded very quickly, but try to turn off the receiver, you will find that it is slow to respond, and I asked a receiver technician and he told me it could be a software problem, can you test it again
best regards

ah_es_2000

Post by ah_es_2000 »

etaesj wrote:
I have 2 receiver V8 UHD
i have same this problem
need to press from 3 to 5 times to respond the command from remote control within the receiver is work on

etaesj

Post by etaesj »

can any one help us to solve this problem

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Is this just that the unit does get the "OFF" command, but takes some time to shut down before it changes the LED to red?

Try just pressing once and wait to see if it shuts down.
I have notes that the new GT Combo Android unit takes a long time (10 seconds) before it shows a red LED when sent to standby.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

etaesj

Post by etaesj »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:45 pm
Is this just that the unit does get the "OFF" command, but takes some time to shut down before it changes the LED to red?

Try just pressing once and wait to see if it shuts down.
I have notes that the new GT Combo Android unit takes a long time (10 seconds) before it shows a red LED when sent to standby.

Owen
i think this problem in the software because all 3 button on remote control connected with my tv
and its respond the command very quickly from the gtmedia remote
but when change the channel or press any button does not respond quickly same tv
take second or need to press more than 4 times to respond
the receiver is very excellent and remote control also very excellent
but the software need solve this issue

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Maybe you have a lot of Bluetooth running in your area.

Try un pairing the remote so that it runs as a normal infra red ( IR ) remote.
The TV button section at the top is IR.

There is an option in the Home / Menu / settings (Top left, not the clock) and then Remotes and Accessories.
There is also the option Setup Wizard that you can use to repair it.
The wizard may also help by setting up on a different Bluetooth frequency.

Owen

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”