pvr problem on v8x

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Ilmaestro

pvr problem on v8x

Post by Ilmaestro »

Hi to all.
My new v8x with latest firmware have a problem with the recording function: i try with pendrive or usb external disk, formatted in fat32 or ntfs.
Scheduled recording never stop at the right time, for example if i schedule a 3hours recording that finish in 1 hour, or less, or more, but never with the right lenght. The devices have a lot of free space. Can anyone help me?

Thanks, bye!

Marco

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: pvr problem on v8x

Post by Tom.w »

Ilmaestro wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:18 pm
Hi to all.
My new v8x with latest firmware have a problem with the recording function: i try with pendrive or usb external disk, formatted in fat32 or ntfs.
Scheduled recording never stop at the right time, for example if i schedule a 3hours recording that finish in 1 hour, or less, or more, but never with the right lenght. The devices have a lot of free space. Can anyone help me?

Thanks, bye!

Marco
after auto finish the recording,then you play the recorded file, how long time does it show?

Ilmaestro

Post by Ilmaestro »

Hi Tom, thanks for reply.....not always the same time or same size in gb....many times not more 1h or 1h and few minutes...

aldo11

Post by aldo11 »

Hi, you are not alone with the problem, I have the same for concerning the recording time. For the eyes i look the unit worthless for pvr shots.
I hope for a solution. (see post from Fri, 27 Aug 2021 4:49 pm aldo11) Greets aldo11

asimo

Post by asimo »

Hola yo tambien tengo el mismo problema,la granacion no se para en ele momento programado.

droidsat

Post by droidsat »

I hope GTMEDIA fix the recording problem. Many of us have posted this problem thinking it was something to do with NTFS or FAT32 issues or something else but the problem is with the receiver.

Ilmaestro

Post by Ilmaestro »

Please GTMEDIA solve this! The product is fantastic......but this problem in very frustrating! ;-)

aldo11

Post by aldo11 »

Hello, has a solution already been found for the recording duration?

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”