PVR - No Recording Pause Function, DVB Subtitle Not Show Up, Cannot Record IPTV & YouTube

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

AnaSofia

PVR - No Recording Pause Function, DVB Subtitle Not Show Up, Cannot Record IPTV & YouTube

Post by AnaSofia »

Dear brilliant and intelligent GTMedia programmers,

I've been using GTMedia Set-Top-Boxes for quite some times now since they are called Freesat. Now I'm on V8 Turbo stb.
Here are my suggestions for the PVR functions to the developers because since then until now, there are no improvement in all the STBs that I purchased.

1) Please add the pause function during the live TV recording. It is REALLY ESSENTIAL to skip those unwanted commercial advertisements. It will help in saving the hard disk space, A LOT, especially when we are recording the HD channels.

2) When we record the channels with the DVB subtitles, unfortunately the subtitles won't appear when we playback the TS files. The DVB subtitles only appear if we play the files on the computer using Daum PotPlayer, VLC, MPC HC etc. If we don't have the access to the computer, it's no point to watch the recordings straight away from STB when we don't understand the language and no subtitles appear.
Please fix this issue.

3) So far, if we watch YouTube and IPTV, we cannot use the PVR function at all. Cannot record whatsoever. What a waste. I'm sure your brilliant programmers could do something about it to utilize and make the most out of all the GTMedia STBs PVR functions.

If all these issues were fixed, it will make watching TV with GTMedia Set-Top-Boxes are way more enjoyable and entertaining.
I have purchased V8 Pro; V8 Golden; V8 Angel, V7Plus and V8 Turbo.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: PVR - No Recording Pause Function, DVB Subtitle Not Show Up, Cannot Record IPTV & YouTube

Post by Tom.w »

hello
about these requirements,we will design them how to do on the v8 series

AnaSofia

Re: PVR - No Recording Pause Function, DVB Subtitle Not Show Up, Cannot Record IPTV & YouTube

Post by AnaSofia »

Another issue I found is no subtitles appear if I use the time shift feature.
I have purchased V8 Pro; V8 Golden; V8 Angel, V7Plus and V8 Turbo.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”