EPG And Subtitles in V8UHD

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

AtomiXvap

EPG And Subtitles in V8UHD

Post by AtomiXvap »

I uploaded a video on wetransfer that shows the problem but since I don't know how long the files are kept on the portal I also put a text description of the problem.
After updating the V8UHD to the latest FW available, the two biggest defects I encountered are the subtitles which in some channels are active by default and from time to time must be disabled manually via the remote control and the second most serious problem is the EPG, that in my case on whatever channel or satellite I am viewing, if I try to enter the EPG because maybe I want to see if there is a story of the program I am watching, it always takes me to "All TV" and to the "Food Network HD" channel , from any channel I call the EPG takes me to that channel, moreover, on the left column of the EPG only "All TV" is visible and none of the satellites that are stored on the decoder as well as a list of FAVs that does not correspond to the one actually existing. Where it gets that data I don't know but I would ask the developers to please fix these problems.

https://we.tl/t-n2eLvBYaul

yayadie

Re: EPG And Subtitles in V8UHD

Post by yayadie »

Please solved EPG function in the v8 uhd!!! Most channels without this opción, when the v7 plus has it...

yayadie

Post by yayadie »

Please solved EPG function in the v8 uhd!!! Most channels without this option, when the v7 plus has it...

JMjm

Post by JMjm »

I am facing the same issue and there is not a solution.

Please have a look at this bug.

Thanks

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Thank you very much for the video file. This is a more important issue. We will fix this issue and release the next version. At the same time, the same modification will be done for the v9prime platform.

about the subtitle issue,you need to rescan the channel list,because the newest firmware will set the subtitle option off by default.

AtomiXvap

Post by AtomiXvap »

Thanks Tom.
Don't forget also to take care of what the EPG reads from the device, the favorites shown in the left column of the EPG page do not correspond to the actual favorites activated by the user, the EPG page has probably a default list and does not read them from the actual decoder settings.
Please make sure to correct that mistake as well as you intend to work on it.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

please try to update the newest firmware from viewtopic.php?f=40&t=19117 (v232)

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”