I would like to contribute to the V8 UHD software in the new update, so it should modify and add the following features:

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

tvchuyen

I would like to contribute to the V8 UHD software in the new update, so it should modify and add the following features:

Post by tvchuyen »

1. The channel arrangement section should have the ability to arrange channels in HD and SD channel formats.
2. The channel moving part should be updated with the feature of selecting multiple channels to move while currently only allowing one channel to be moved.
Note: Hopefully Gtmedia will take note of this input from V8 UHD users. Thank you very much Company!

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: I would like to contribute to the V8 UHD software in the new update, so it should modify and add the following featu

Post by Tom.w »

thank you very much.
we will design these features, but we need some time,so please wait...

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: I would like to contribute to the V8 UHD software in the new update, so it should modify and add the following featu

Post by CAJE »

tvchuyen wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:05 am
1. The channel arrangement section should have the ability to arrange channels in HD and SD channel formats.
2. The channel moving part should be updated with the feature of selecting multiple channels to move while currently only allowing one channel to be moved.
Note: Hopefully Gtmedia will take note of this input from V8 UHD users. Thank you very much Company!
Organize by HD and SD I do not see it feasible, instead by provider, yes but there are errors from unknown and incorrect providers.
The multiple selection would be very good even in the AliEditor to put a search for channels like the DBEditor

4nonymous

Post by 4nonymous »

Tom.w wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:29 am
thank you very much.
we will design these features, but we need some time,so please wait...
Can you please check why V8UHD doesn't have LCN on dvbc? At least I ain't able to have an organized channel list in Portugal with this box but V7TT and TT Pro are able to organize the channels. Would very much appreciate it as this is something essential for a good use of this box.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Try turning on the LCN function in the DVB-T menu.

That may also turn it on for cable.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

muhnnad

Post by muhnnad »

Add key off/on (gtshare) In order not to intrude the family (for watching adult channels)
Last edited by muhnnad on Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

muhnnad

Post by muhnnad »

Add a switch in settings to turn on and off (gtshare) so you don't intrude the family (for watching adult channels)

muhnnad

Post by muhnnad »

In the last update 10/20/2021, cccam does not open encrypted channels on satellite 1.9 Bulgaria Sat

4nonymous

Post by 4nonymous »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:26 pm
Try turning on the LCN function in the DVB-T menu.

That may also turn it on for cable.

Owen
I have it turned on but it doesn't work, it only manages to order the FTA channels but not all others which is strange.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Sorry a typo, turn it "OFF"

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

muhnnad wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:06 pm
In the last update 10/20/2021, cccam does not open encrypted channels on satellite 1.9 Bulgaria Sat
hello
please check the item "Skip CW CheckSum" from the menu CA System menu.
and also check the cccam server, it may be the server issue.
about the gtshare on/off option,when switch off, what is the result do you want?please give us more information of your requirement.

muhnnad

Post by muhnnad »

When a family member downloads the gt share app, it breaches my privacy because the device makes direct communication without permission

It is required to add in the settings a key that allows to stop sharing via gt share

Add an option to the menu

System setup /
Other/
Gtshare (off/on)

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

muhnnad wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:23 am
When a family member downloads the gt share app, it breaches my privacy because the device makes direct communication without permission

It is required to add in the settings a key that allows to stop sharing via gt share

Add an option to the menu

System setup /
Other/
Gtshare (off/on)
hello
we can design a config menu of the gtshare,there are some params
1:On/Off, default as On
2:port number
3:Domain name information to replace the ip address in the m3u playlist

muhnnad

Post by muhnnad »

this addition will be good in order to protect privacy. I hope you will be this addition in the new update and all company releases. Thank you.

Kozak#7

Post by Kozak#7 »

Another suggestions:
1. Could you add the option to remove day / time display when playing PVR recorded file (it shows-up soon after playback starts and stays there for the whole duration of the playback).

2. It is good there is an option to disable recording icon during the recording but it would be really nice to indicate that recording takes place by pulsing green / red LED on the front display of the receiver. (right now green led shows receiver is ON or red = receiver OFF and it is quite useless indication, because you can see receiver state on the digital display anyway).

Thank you.

muhnnad

Post by muhnnad »

Last update 10/20/2021 cccam not work on (Bulgaria
1.9E)

I did everything to turn the device off and on again and did a factory reset. Result does not work

I use paid cccam

I installed a previous version 27-9-2021 He's working

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”