Post by Zaiom »

Hi, my name is zaiom, I'm a GTMEDIA brand user
in particular the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER model locators line
GTMEDIA V8 FINDER PRO
I saw that an update for GTMEDIA V8 FINDER PRO was recently performed
the new reading system was great with the system in
C/N MER BER
on GTNEDIA V8 FINDER PRO
more this time I would like to talk in particular about the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER NETER
we contact you through whatsapp in the number
+86 182 79534521
all of us model users
GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
we asked the person responsible for the service on the number +86 182 7953 4521 to add a DB system to the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER the owner of the number +86 182 7953 4521 contacted the GTMEDIA engineers
requested an update to the responsible sector an update that was able to add the signal DB to the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
the update was generated in an unOFFICIAL way distributed in our GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER user group
for the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
started to show the data in signal db and an update with system was added in its control panel (SNR DB signal)
but this same update is not only limited to the transponder of channels on FTA, the DB signal in SNR being visible only on channels on FTA
therefore, it did not help all of us users in a positive way.
I come through this contact to ask you to kindly generate a new OFFICIAL signal DB corrective update for GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
that the SNR system be changed to C/N and adding the MER BER in GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
that this information is shown the same and in the same way as the update that is generated for the
GTEMEDIA V8 PRO however this official update is generated with the signal DB in C/N MER BER mode for GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
that it is the same way it was developed for the GTMEDiA V8 PRO it is developed for the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
making it possible for the user to verify all this information from
C/N BER MER on all transponders in the start menu in the satellite search option in the
GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
be visible on all traponders and satellites the same way it is presented in GTMEDIA V8 PRO
I kindly ask you to meet our needs
as a user of the brand, I know that it will generate a positive cash flow, increasing the sales number of the GTMEDIA V8 VFINDER METER model
in the market
as this function is extremely important to all users of the model.
GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
that a signal DB update is generated according to the information given above in a definitive and official way for the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER model. My contact email zaiomc2@gmail.com SKYPE:+55(31)989797492
I await your return, thank you

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: CORRECTIVE UPDATE REQUEST DB/SNR GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER

Post by Tom.w »

we are evaluating the requirement of the finer meter.
because it is different firmware from the finder pro.

henry74

Re: CORRECTIVE UPDATE REQUEST DB/SNR GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER

Post by henry74 »

Zaiom wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:27 pm
Hi, my name is zaiom, I'm a GTMEDIA brand user
in particular the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER model locators line
GTMEDIA V8 FINDER PRO
I saw that an update for GTMEDIA V8 FINDER PRO was recently performed
the new reading system was great with the system in
C/N MER BER
on GTNEDIA V8 FINDER PRO
more this time I would like to talk in particular about the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER NETER
we contact you through whatsapp in the number
+86 182 79534521
all of us model users
GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
we asked the person responsible for the service on the number +86 182 7953 4521 to add a DB system to the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER the owner of the number +86 182 7953 4521 contacted the GTMEDIA engineers
requested an update to the responsible sector an update that was able to add the signal DB to the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
the update was generated in an unOFFICIAL way distributed in our GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER user group
for the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
started to show the data in signal db and an update with system was added in its control panel (SNR DB signal)
but this same update is not only limited to the transponder of channels on FTA, the DB signal in SNR being visible only on channels on FTA
therefore, it did not help all of us users in a positive way.
I come through this contact to ask you to kindly generate a new OFFICIAL signal DB corrective update for GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
that the SNR system be changed to C/N and adding the MER BER in GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
that this information is shown the same and in the same way as the update that is generated for the
GTEMEDIA V8 PRO however this official update is generated with the signal DB in C/N MER BER mode for GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
that it is the same way it was developed for the GTMEDiA V8 PRO it is developed for the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
making it possible for the user to verify all this information from
C/N BER MER on all transponders in the start menu in the satellite search option in the
GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
be visible on all traponders and satellites the same way it is presented in GTMEDIA V8 PRO
I kindly ask you to meet our needs
as a user of the brand, I know that it will generate a positive cash flow, increasing the sales number of the GTMEDIA V8 VFINDER METER model
in the market
as this function is extremely important to all users of the model.
GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER
that a signal DB update is generated according to the information given above in a definitive and official way for the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER model. My contact email zaiomc2@gmail.com SKYPE:+55(31)989797492
I await your return, thank you
Dear zaiom,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER. We appreciate your loyalty and understand your request for an official signal DB update. We acknowledge the importance of having accurate information displayed on all transponders. We will consider your suggestion and evaluate the feasibility of developing an official update. We value your input and will keep you informed of any updates. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”