V8X se queda sin señal

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Oscuro

V8X se queda sin señal

Post by Oscuro »

Tengo problemas con un dos v8x, que se ve bien y si lo apago i dejo en standby cuando enciendo se queda sin señal, tengo que quitar antena y volver a poner para que funcione. He probado otro adaptador de corriente con el mismo resultado. También está actualizado

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: V8X se queda sin señal

Post by Feralkiwi »

When you tried another power adapter, was that a 12V 2A?
Do you have a USB drive connected. That will add to the power load at start up.
I now run my unit through a 12v UPS, uninterruptible power supply. This has a battery and can supply any power spike required by the unit.
My old V8 Golden did like your unit until I changed the power adapter to 2A. Before that I ran it with a LNB cable splitter or tone type finder in the LNB cable to stop the current spike at power on.

Sounds like your LNB has a high current at power on.
Is it a USALS dish motor?
Do you have a DiSEqC switch in your LNB cable?

Instead of unplugging the cable, you could go to the antenna setting menu and change the LNB power to off and then on again. This would save getting up and unscrewing the cable.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Oscuro wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:09 pm
Tengo problemas con un dos v8x, que se ve bien y si lo apago i dejo en standby cuando enciendo se queda sin señal, tengo que quitar antena y volver a poner para que funcione. He probado otro adaptador de corriente con el mismo resultado. También está actualizado
Prueba a ponerlo de fábrica y hacer una búsqueda a ciegas, sí con la nueva lista de canales no te pasa ya sabes que es una base de datos antigua para el nuevo firmware

marcopolo1

Post by marcopolo1 »

I also have the same problem with the VX8 that has been working very well for me so far. Factory reset has been done. Search again for channels and the same problem with no signal, signal intensity = 95%, signal quality = 0%. August version has been installed and the same problem. I do not understand what's happening. Will I have to change the receiver? It's a shame because I've been very happy with the VX8 for 1 year.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Is this issue against all satellites, or is it just one satellite/transponder.

Den

marcopolo1

Post by marcopolo1 »

In my case, I only use the Astra 1K satellite, but I don't think the problem is the satellite as it correctly locates the channels. What I have seen is that, for a few seconds the channels are seen correctly but soon after the signal goes out. It had never happened to me.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Are you receiving other channels from that satellite, what are those transponders, also can you give details of the transponders you have a issue with.
maybe the dish has moved a little, check the skew of the lnb.

Den

marcopolo1

Post by marcopolo1 »

Thanks Den. I'll check it out. I think it will be the antenna.

marcopolo1

Post by marcopolo1 »

My case is solved. The wind had moved the antenna a little. Reoriented to the satellite and now it is working properly.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”