Some channels no longer work

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

resca

Some channels no longer work

Post by resca »

Hello, in the last days, I lost some Italian channels. As an example, let's talk about Giallo HD, usually on 38. The screen is black and after a few seconds, the message Encrypted Channel shows up. Ok, it is encrypted as all the Tivusat channels that I perfectly see. Several new scans (blind, full, etc.) gave no result: Giallo HD still not visible.

BUT: when I totally cleared the User DB and I scanned only TP 11394V, it worked perfectly!

I compared through DBEdit the same channel in the two DB's and they look exactly the same.

The firmware is GTMEDIA_V8X_Release_V302_20211214 and I noticed the same behavior on TWO different V8X I own.

I include: the full (Resca22-03.bin), the only_one_tp_scan (v8x_dbggg.bin) and the image of the fields compared with two sessions of DBEdit.

Please give advise.
Attachments
V8X Problem.zip
(223.59 KiB) Downloaded 16 times

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: Some channels no longer work

Post by Tom.w »

hello
when you select the Italy lcn scan function, do yo still have the duplicated channels?

resca

Post by resca »

I never have duplicate channels!

Let me say in other words:
-Giallo HD is no longer visibile (but "Info" shows correct).
-Should I make any kind of scan it is still not visible.
-Should I totally clear the DB and scan only one TP, it is visible.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

i have just carried out a blind scan on 13e with the V8X receiver that i have, have found that the said channel (Giallo HD) scanned in OK.

Den

resca

Post by resca »

i have just carried out a blind scan on 13e with the V8X receiver that i have, have found that the said channel (Giallo HD) scanned in OK.
Firmware version?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

V302 Dated 14 Dec 2021, also carried out a scan of the said transponder, after deleting all channels that i did not want, plus the ones on the transponder 11393v 27500, found again the (Giallo HD) channel.

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”