V8 UHD cline fails to connect.

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

uwualex

V8 UHD cline fails to connect.

Post by uwualex »

Title. At first i thought it was either wrong server or my isp blocking the server but then i tried on a different receiver & from my pc (using a python script) and the cline connects instantly.

Contacted the provider and they told me everything was fine on their end.

Im running the latest firmware version of the V8 UHD.

Note: Im using 2 cline servers, first one works instantly but the second one just fails to load whatsoever.

Any ideas?

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: V8 UHD cline fails to connect.

Post by CAJE »

It is possible that it does not connect, you do not say that it puts in status, with a restart it is solved, there are also passwords that give conflict

uwualex

Post by uwualex »

The password doesn't have any special chars, its like "PassWord123".

Regardless, looked into it more and pinged the domain from my pc and then put the ip on the receiver. Now it connects instantly and all works. Its a bit weird that i would not accept one of the two domains (as a server). Maybe it had issues resolving the ip?

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

You may enter it with the remote, it is best to use the cccam.cfg file to avoid many problems.

yesesta

Post by yesesta »

uwualex wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:10 pm
The password doesn't have any special chars, its like "PassWord123".

Regardless, looked into it more and pinged the domain from my pc and then put the ip on the receiver. Now it connects instantly and all works. Its a bit weird that i would not accept one of the two domains (as a server). Maybe it had issues resolving the ip?
I had a similar problem, a server I use for IPTV has two IP's, one is IPv4 and the other is IPv6. My DNS was giving me the IPv6 and it would not connect. I investigated and found the IPv4 and used that in the playlist and worked perfectly. Only problem will be if the server changes IP's.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

It should not be the cause, it is best not to use DNS, you can duplicate one with IP and the other with domain and only activate the IP one, the domain one will be a substitute

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”