Biss audio

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Jiolio

Biss audio

Post by Jiolio »

Hello friends, because when a sígnal only the audio is encrypted in biss, the decoder cant decrypted?
Mío lió
Cochabamba Bolivia

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Biss audio

Post by Feralkiwi »

Try this.

Use the channel editor on your PC and set up a radio channel using the audio APID only and test if it auto rolls that after you reload the user data base.

Also did you use the audio button on the remote to see if other APIDS were there and any were not encrypted?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Jiolio

Post by Jiolio »

I have s2x and 8uhd no pc, i want to decrypt on my receiver, its posibble? All channels of audio are encrypted.
Mío lió
Cochabamba Bolivia

Jiolio

Post by Jiolio »

The problem is when the image is fta and the audio are in biss, the receiver it does not open.
Mío lió
Cochabamba Bolivia

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Can you let us know what satellite / channels you have issues with, so that other users within the footprint and with your receiver can checkout the said channels to pin point the issues.

Den

Jiolio

Post by Jiolio »

This happend in feed signals, arsat2 81w
Mío lió
Cochabamba Bolivia

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Are you sure that the audio signals are in a format that the unit can use, Mpeg, etc?
These may be a new format that the unit does not know and then assumes they are encrypted BISS.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”