v8 uhd mars

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

etaesj

v8 uhd mars

Post by etaesj »

firstly thanks you for new software
the new software doesn't support Arabic language when will support Arabic language
how can i edit the channel by pc the extension of channels now is sdx instead-ed of udf in the last software
and about auto biss when i sett it on and go to the channel it doesn't save when go to the auto biss found it didn't turn on

best regards
Last edited by etaesj on Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: v8 uhd mars

Post by CAJE »

You can use STB Editor

etaesj

Post by etaesj »

CAJE wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:14 am
You can use STB Editor
thank you for yoyr support
whe i try to open sdx i get this wrong msg
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (74.47 KiB) Viewed 709 times

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

You will have an export error

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

etaesj wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:34 pm
CAJE wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:14 am
You can use STB Editor
thank you for yoyr support
whe i try to open sdx i get this wrong msg
I have discovered that the V8UHD cannot use the STBEdidor editor because it does not support a second tuner.
AliEditor, you can read it but it comes out distorted and cannot be recorded

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Yes
we will add the cloud channel list editing function.
then you can use it.

DJ Nella

Post by DJ Nella »

USB is not available after the upgrade on my V8UHD
The moment i access the USB system freeze up and remote control does not respond at all
I could access it before i set up the V8UHD to all the correct settings for my country
I have to power down the Unit to get all working again after that it sees the USB but comes up with a message USB removed although USB is still inserted
I have written down the settings so will try and factory reset the box to see if i can then access the usb again
On the Sattelite side Had to add transponder FREQ's and settings to access my FTA Channels
Intelsat IS20@68.5 East South Africa
Can you please add South Africa to the system aswell
Very difficult to set up DVB-T as it takes forever to scan thru the DVD=T channel freq to find the signal On the previous version I used Brittian as my ref and it quickly found the Terrestrial Channels
Irdeto Is not available on the box anymore and the CA system Does not looks to be working any more IRDETO Smart Card loaded and is working as it shows the card serial and other info of the card
Cant load custom_m3u or m3u8 ..I have a working file that i am using on all of my decoders and even on a xxxxxx box that is running KODI
GTVOD looks like it is working GTTV not working
Stalker does not work cant edit any info
XTream does not work cant edit or put any settings in
On the previous version i could access Hotbird 13E FTA channels if i do a Multi SAT Search For the channels It does not work any more although the Transponder FREQ and settings are correct and listed on the transponder list Have a Amonet Free to air decoder which is working with the Hotbird and Intelsat IS20 FTA Channels also the Terrestrial channels are working
Wifi connect no problems with that interface
Cant revert back to the previous firmware once the New MARS firmware is installed It startsup and then a message comes up "FAILLED"
Must say the new interface looks very nice but am sure still full of bugs
When about can we have an update to sort out the issues as i am sure i am not the only one that got all this problems on my V8UHD
Hopefully a new user manual will also come to light to make it easyer to explain all the settings and functions i am willing to give my input for the new USER Manual
Kind regards

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”