For Lining. Uninstal "mars" software

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ariadnathalia

For Lining. Uninstal "mars" software

Post by ariadnathalia »

Hi Lining. I need you to please help me with this problem. The new V8UHD Mars software has several problems, the main one being that the powervu and biss AUTOROLL functions don't work. the setting "biss autoupdate" activated, it is not saved in the settings menu, and therefore I need to reinstall the original v8uhd software. I already tried to reinstall it with the Rs232 cable and it is not possible, the receiver is still booted with the Mars software. Please help me with this problem, don't ignore me, thanks

Hola Linning. necesito que por favor me apoyen con este problema. El nuevo software V8UHD Mars, tiene varios problemas, el principal es que la funcion powervu y biss AUTOROLL no funcionan. la configuracion "biss autoupdate" activada, no se guarda en el menu de ajustes, y por ello necesito reinstalar el software v8uhd original. Ya intente reinstalarlo con el cable Rs232 y no es posible, el receptor sigue arrancado con el software Mars. Por favor ayudenme con este problema, no me ignoren, Gracias

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”