About V8 UHD Latest update

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Biz86

About V8 UHD Latest update

Post by Biz86 »

This V8 UHD device still can't catch a signal without a satfinder, right? Is that the ATSC tuner fix in the new update? But it doesn't work like the original firmware? Can anyone tell me whether it is worth it to fix it or sell it? Do not post this every day.Does Astc-c solve the problem of DVB sx tuner? Understandably, the people who bought the device returned it.I sent the videos after comparing with other devices, I don't know if they will watch them.

STRETCH

Re: About V8 UHD Latest update

Post by STRETCH »

A example of this is on 30w 10914h 2500, where the receiver does not find any channels.
The scan ends before the signal kicks in.

Den

Biz86

Post by Biz86 »

Stil Dvb tunner had problem.. thats the problem. Need to write corret algorithm

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Another issue with this receiver, which needs Urgent action, after putting channels into order using the receiver, i have found that the channels go to the front of the channel list, and not to the rear, (like it does with the V8X (Mars)), when you carry out a scan after that, no matter what satellite you are on, this causes the channel lists on ALL satellites to be messed up, you then have to put the channels back into order, have saved to USB for now, will NOT carry out any scans, until this issue has been solved.

Den

Biz86

Post by Biz86 »

The channel list of the secondary SAT is given alphabetically and the channel list of the primary also changes alphabetically according to the secondary.another issue

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”