Another Useless Update V8 UHD

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Biz86

Another Useless Update V8 UHD

Post by Biz86 »

Gtmedia technical ,Engineering forgotten main problems again. Did not fix previous problems...

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: Another Useless Update V8 UHD

Post by CAJE »

You must indicate what problems they are, because the main thing is working and the secondary is being implemented

Biz86

Post by Biz86 »

after september update i was giben everything & i sended evidence videos,photos to your developers.admins.. etc.. still v8 UHD has a dvb finder problem.. the box not working with as dvb finder... with original firmware its works vverywell... withars its dead.. your engineering understand that problem but still unable to fix that.understand

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Can you (redefind) whats your meaning ( the box not working with as dvb finder).
Is it that you get no signal when you are on a transponder, takes to long to get signal to the screen.

Den

Biz86

Post by Biz86 »

I caught the satellite from my device not with the help of sat finder.. I have bought this for more than two years.. after adding the mars I can't capture the satellite signal like before.. because the signal strength bar of the device is not working. When turning the manual dish..I have even sent the video to the admin in this regard.. but they did not fix it.Going to eat the GT combo next..

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Even with the latest software, i find that the receiver works as it should, i just use the said receiver to view channels from satellites 45e through to 30w, via a motor/ 110cm dish, with the receiver set to (USALS) with my (Long/Lat).
When i move from satellite to satellite, (the signal bar info does not move), as soon as you hit the correct satellite, the signal bar info kicks in.
which means the dish/motor is set up as it should, across the range of satellites.
@Biz86
How do you move your dish from one satellite to another, what range of satellites can you get, what size of dish do you use, a good make of lnb also helps to get a better signal, are your satellites in the (C band / Ku band).

Den

Biz86

Post by Biz86 »

I don't use the motor. I don't need anything.. At least a 2 feet dish with hand moving. Karat. Daran signal strength bar does not work... no need to check anything lnb, wire.. hello box, koqit, v8 prime (original firmware) after setting it, it works. In the box, this is called easy sat finder option.As a satfinder, we can catch manual sats. If you want to fix it, fix it.. If you want to fix it, it's easier for us to switch to another device.. than reading so much. Because now everyone who needs to be told this has been told for months. It doesn't matter. They don't even know.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

While you are moving your dish by hand, the receiver will not be able to see a signal to lock onto, until it is in position of the satellite required.
You must have a way, with markings, to know what satellite you move from / to.
With a (2 foot) 60cm dish, you will only be able to receive signals from very strong satellites, with foot prints in your area, even then you will not get all transponders.
Here in the UK, some of the strong satellites are 42e / 39e / 28e / 19e / 13e / 9e / 7e / 5e / 1w / 5w / 27.5w / 30w.
Depending on space it is best to get a 100cm dish with motor.

Den

Biz86

Post by Biz86 »

Iam a south asian,in this Region didnt use or not to buying a motor support dish ... It is better to buy another Brand receiver than looking for a motor dish.. all of them work... it is a lie to install a firmware and spend money on sat finder and motor dishes..

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”