V8UHD "mars" update 24/03/2023

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ariadnathalia

V8UHD "mars" update 24/03/2023

Post by ariadnathalia »

I just installed the V8UHD "mars" update 24/03/2023, and I found that it does not solve any of the main problems found in "mars" software, On the contrary the failure 1.- Scanning deletes channels, is greater. 2.- Auto-Biss, it still doesn't work, 3.-The recording of channels in Powervu, doesn't work. etc, etc. Gtmedia Engineers and Directors, once again I ask you to please have Respect and Dignity towards us, your clients who are users of your receivers (if you do not know the meaning of these words, look in the dictionary), if you do not have the capacity, do not want, or for some other reason You are not going to make the corrections to these reported failures, let us know, so that we can take the appropriate measures according to our needs. Do not upload useless updates, just to meet your schedule. I hope and take this post into account and do not ignore it as you have been doing with most of the complaints reported by other Users.

Acabo de instalar la actualizacion V8UHD "mars" 24/03/2023, y encontre que no soluciono ninguno de los problemas principales encontrados en software "mars", Al contrario la falla 1.- Escaneo elimina canales, es mayor. 2.- Auto-Biss, sigue sin funcionar, 3.-La grabacion de canales en Powervu, no funciona .etc, etc. Ingenieros y Directivos de Gtmedia, nuevamente les pido por favor que tengan Respeto y Dignidad hacia nosotros sus clientes usuarios de sus receptores (si no cocen el significado de estas palabras, busquen en el diccionario) , si no tienen la capacidad, no quieren, o por alguna otra razon no van ha realizar las correciones a estas fallas reportadas, haganlo saber, para poder tomar nosotros las medidas adecuadas segun nuestras necesidades. No suban actualizaciones inutiles, solamente por cumplir con su calendario. Espero y tomen en cuenta este post y no lo ignoren como han estado haciendo con la mayoria de las quejas reportadas por otros Usuarios.

fidel

Re: V8UHD "mars" update 24/03/2023

Post by fidel »

Buenos días estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo en esta actualización no han arreglado nada de nada ,ni autobiss ni nada para cuando lo van a solucionar ,gracias

ftamaster

Post by ftamaster »

Lo mejor sería que volvieran a el sotware original del receptor...V8x
Con las actualizaciones no arreglan nada y si el receptor de esta perdiendo calidad y prestigio de la marca

Lastima...era un buen receptor :roll:

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Mars está haciendo su función correctamente, seguramente no leístes las instrucciones importantes

Virgule

Post by Virgule »

CAJE wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:22 am
Mars está haciendo su función correctamente, seguramente no leístes las instrucciones importantes
No CAJE, I could not disagree more with your continuous mention of Lining's "instructions for upgrading".
Lining simply wrote : "But if you need to use local CLINE, Autobices and Auto PV features, and Smart Card functions, please suspend upgrade Mars software and keep the original software continued".
The new "upgrade" MARS is definitely not yet able to cope with most of theses features which made GTMedia products reputation.
I just happen to be a customer (I own 2 V7pro and one V8UHD), a simple customer and I bought these devices because of their numerous advantages compared to competition, such as use of Smart Card, auto-Biss, CLINE, etc.).
Simply to warn customers not to upgrade to MARS is by no way a solution because the original software has not been updated since MARS arrival.
It appears that MARS is intended to become the new standard firmware! Last V8UHD upgrade dates back to May 2022, almost a year ago with still plenty of unresolved bugs, such as sorting out favorites, occasional freezings, unergonomic EPG, among many other problems.
It also appears that MARS is still in beta version and that customers are being used as guinea pigs. Fair enough but in this case you should continue to update and solve the bugs of the standard firmware.
I "upgraded" one of my V7Pro to MARS with the result that I cannot use it anymore because it would not read my TNTSAT Smard Card, a must for watching French speaking channels.
Not listening to customers like you actually do will simple oblige them to consider other brands insead of GTMedia.
Have a nice day.
Virgule

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

There are satellites and cards that work perfectly, you must be patient

ftamaster

Post by ftamaster »

Virgule wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:39 am
CAJE wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:22 am
No CAJE, I could not disagree more with your continuous mention of Lining's "instructions for upgrading".
Lining simply wrote : "But if you need to use local CLINE, Autobices and Auto PV features, and Smart Card functions, please suspend upgrade Mars software and keep the original software continued".
The new "upgrade" MARS is definitely not yet able to cope with most of theses features which made GTMedia products reputation.
I just happen to be a customer (I own 2 V7pro and one V8UHD), a simple customer and I bought these devices because of their numerous advantages compared to competition, such as use of Smart Card, auto-Biss, CLINE, etc.).
Simply to warn customers not to upgrade to MARS is by no way a solution because the original software has not been updated since MARS arrival.
It appears that MARS is intended to become the new standard firmware! Last V8UHD upgrade dates back to May 2022, almost a year ago with still plenty of unresolved bugs, such as sorting out favorites, occasional freezings, unergonomic EPG, among many other problems.
It also appears that MARS is still in beta version and that customers are being used as guinea pigs. Fair enough but in this case you should continue to update and solve the bugs of the standard firmware.
I "upgraded" one of my V7Pro to MARS with the result that I cannot use it anymore because it would not read my TNTSAT Smard Card, a must for watching French speaking channels.
Not listening to customers like you actually do will simple oblige them to consider other brands insead of GTMedia.
Have a nice day.
Virgule

your answer is very correct my friend...
you're right..

saliya7955

Post by saliya7955 »

These Develpers dont know.. absaluty fools.. no solution for gtshare apps.. even not working internal sat finder option.... without any studying why thay deploy this mars.. How good that original firmware...

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

saliya7955 wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:35 pm
These Develpers dont know.. absaluty fools.. no solution for gtshare apps.. even not working internal sat finder option.... without any studying why thay deploy this mars.. How good that original firmware...
Please take some time to read the rules
DVB-S as well as DVB-T search does it well.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”