V8 UHD - Where is the record button on the remote?

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

upsnowman

V8 UHD - Where is the record button on the remote?

Post by upsnowman »

Hello! I have a GTMedia V8 UHD recently purchased. I cant figure out how to simply hit a button to start recording a program Im watching. Currently I have to go into the PVR schedule and schedule a recording to immediately start. Ive hit every button on the remote and simply cant figure it out. I even enabled timeshift to record (in pvr settings) and I cant figure out how to convert a timeshift to a recording either.

Side note: Great box otherwise!!

STRETCH

Re: V8 UHD - Where is the record button on the remote?

Post by STRETCH »

Depending on which remote you have for your receiver, the Button you need to Press should have a (RED) dot on the Button, on a old remote, it may have the RED dot with (REC) as well. Right hand side near the bottom.

Den

upsnowman

Post by upsnowman »

Thanks for the feedback. If I hit the lower left red button it flips to this weird menu that only lists the channel Im on in a box haha no idea what that is. There is no red dot record button. I wonder if I was shipped a remote for an alternate GTMedia receiver. I have a GT Combo and a GTX Combo as well and the remote matches the remote for those two boxes. On the GTMedia GT boxes yes the lower left red button starts a recording on those.

upsnowman

Post by upsnowman »

Yeah Im and idiot I looked at all three remotes and I found the remote with the record button that belongs to the V8UHD. Man all the remotes look the same for the three boxes haha. Wow sorry.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”