GTMEDIA V8UHD不能播放IPV6网络频道

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

zyjzy

GTMEDIA V8UHD不能播放IPV6网络频道

Post by zyjzy »

如题!在APP栏目下,gostom_url.m3u不能播放IPV6节目。以为只是V8UHD独特现象,拿出GTXCOMBO,也不能播放IPV6节目。由此推断,GT系列不支持IPV6网络节目。这是个大bug,请尽快更新修补!!!

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: GTMEDIA V8UHD不能播放IPV6网络频道

Post by CAJE »

IPV6 works perfectly, you will have to search because it does not work for you

zyjzy

Post by zyjzy »

I used a valid IPTV document edited by myself to convert it into an M3U, which contains an IPV6 channel and runs well on the dinobot E2 machine. But on V8UHD, IPV6 channels cannot be played, only a portion of regular channels can be played.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Try changing the URL, you can put an extension if it doesn't have it, you can change it the URL for your IP

zyjzy

Post by zyjzy »

Thank you for your suggestion. I have tried various methods, but the file name cannot be changed. It can only be custom_url.m3u, otherwise it will not be recognized by the machine. This file can play all channels on other machines, but cannot play IPV6 channels on GT machines. It can be confirmed that there are areas for improvement in the firmware!

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

I am referring to the URL of the program, I usually modify them a lot if it does not work for me

zyjzy

Post by zyjzy »

I just tried the files on a GTX machine and they all played normally, so I confirmed that there is a bug in the V8UD firmware and hope it can be resolved

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”