suspending G2 on iptv GTplayer

GTMedia G1 / G2 / G3 /G4 /G5

Moderators: admin, redwoods, GTMedia Team

Marcin

suspending G2 on iptv GTplayer

Post by Marcin »

hi, i have boxtv G2 and i still have problems while watching IPTV via GTPlayer BOX still hangs on different channels the image stops and nothing can be done, helps unplug the power supply. Does anyone have it too?
Last edited by Marcin on Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LUIZINHOCRUZ

Re: suspending G2 on iptv

Post by LUIZINHOCRUZ »

Yes, I just bought my G2 and I have the same problem... I'll keep following here if someone else can give us a solution for that.

Marcin

Post by Marcin »

is testing other orograms for IPTV because GtPlayer box suspender will tell how it is with others

Marcin

Post by Marcin »

I bought a GTS tuner and it works on IPTV in gtpayer, nothing hangs and does not hang the device as in G2, surprisingly GTS has weaker parameters than G1 and works better Why? I see that no one is interested in the department with box G1-G2-G3 and it is a pity I would like to solve hanging the box G2 in gtpayer

I will add that other iptv programs are stable, so only GTplayer hangs boxG2. Probably the fault of the G2 software

the new version of GtPlayer38 also completely suspends boxG2

Marcin

Re: suspending G2 on iptv GTplayer

Post by Marcin »

Hello . Unfortunately, no one was interested in this problem in these GTmedia G2 a pity because the box is nice but if the GTplayer application worked it would be great ...
GTplayer freezes G2 completely can't be watched through this program

Mevi

Post by Mevi »

I have the same issue. It is a shame and embarrassing that their own app doesn't work on their own box and that other iptv apps work.

I am using SMART IPTV which works pretty good. I would recommend to others to use it too.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Marcin wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:51 pm
hi, i have boxtv G2 and i still have problems while watching IPTV via GTPlayer BOX still hangs on different channels the image stops and nothing can be done, helps unplug the power supply. Does anyone have it too?
Hello, SMART IPTV and Xtream IPTV
1. Check if your account format is OK
2. Check your GT PLAYER version, upgrade online, do you upgrade to the latest?
3. You are reminded that the error message can be sent to me to see, private message me
4. You can clear the data of GT PLAYER, and then import the account to see
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Return to “GTMedia G SERIES (Android IPTV BOX)”