Subtitles view problem

GTMedia G1 / G2 / G3 /G4 /G5

Moderators: admin, redwoods, GTMedia Team

Vertexview

Subtitles view problem

Post by Vertexview »

Hello,
I would like to know if there is a way to disable or reset subtitles display in my Android 11 G2Plus box?

I do not identify if my display problem comes from the firmware of this Box, or from the GTPlayer software, but I regularly find blocked subtitles without any deletion during the entire playback of the stream.
In some cases, I can see the same subtitle information, appearing at the start of the movie, all the way to the end !
It is quite rare that the text displayed has been valid for 5, 20, or 40 minutes...

An easy erase command from the G2 Plus remote control could be nice.
Thank you for your support.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: Subtitles view problem

Post by Tom.w »

Vertexview wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:52 pm
Hello,
I would like to know if there is a way to disable or reset subtitles display in my Android 11 G2Plus box?

I do not identify if my display problem comes from the firmware of this Box, or from the GTPlayer software, but I regularly find blocked subtitles without any deletion during the entire playback of the stream.
In some cases, I can see the same subtitle information, appearing at the start of the movie, all the way to the end !
It is quite rare that the text displayed has been valid for 5, 20, or 40 minutes...

An easy erase command from the G2 Plus remote control could be nice.
Thank you for your support.
can you take a photo about the subtitle displayed?
Or if you can ,please PM your account to me, I can check it

Vertexview

Re: Subtitles view problem

Post by Vertexview »

Hello,
Here are several photos summarizing the problem
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

In these photos you can see that the problem appears in the french translation zone in grayed box.
Example: same text seen in subtitle box displayed during more than 7 minutes.

There is another strange behaviour in this box with sometimes text between specials qotes {\i1}, {\i0}
I hope this will help to identify the cause.
Thanks

Return to “GTMedia G SERIES (Android IPTV BOX)”