GTplayer on G4 plus USB import not working anymore

GTMedia G1 / G2 / G3 /G4 /G5

Moderators: admin, redwoods, GTMedia Team

joeyg

GTplayer on G4 plus USB import not working anymore

Post by joeyg »

Hi friends since latest version of gtplayer on G4 Plus the usb import screen is black at the right site when i choose usb import. In earlier version it shows my iptvserver.cfg files but now no file is showing. In earlier version still works any idea?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GTplayer on G4 plus USB import not working anymore

Post by Feralkiwi »

Check that your USB is connected.
Try another USB port.
One of the USB ports on my combo is dead as the solder on the ground was dry and the other connections broke.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

joeyg

Post by joeyg »

Its no usb port problem when i start up the box and dont update the gtplayer app it works fine. And i see the files when i do usb import. After update te app it dont show any files anymore in th gtplayer import usb function. The usb is working fine also at file Explorer Just the iptvserver.cfg file is not recognized by gtplayer import in latest version.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

joeyg wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:58 am
Hi friends since latest version of gtplayer on G4 Plus the usb import screen is black at the right site when i choose usb import. In earlier version it shows my iptvserver.cfg files but now no file is showing. In earlier version still works any idea?
You can update the latest version, you can support CFG files
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

joeyg

Post by joeyg »

Thanks! I did and works. But now in latest version the import screen automaticly pop up every time you start gtplayer.. Even if you have already add an account. Can you please fix that?

Return to “GTMedia G SERIES (Android IPTV BOX)”