G4plus communication problem with TV

GTMedia G1 / G2 / G3 /G4 /G5

Moderators: admin, redwoods, GTMedia Team

amirtelecom

G4plus communication problem with TV

Post by amirtelecom »

Hi,
I have a G4 Plus device for only 1 month which is connected to LG TV via HDMI cable ,If I turn on the Android box before the TV and then turn on the TV, the TV picture will turn black and it is not possible to turn off the Android box and the power must be turned off and on.
In this case, if we disconnect the HDMI cable from the device and then connect it, the image will be restored, but the control's on and off button does not work, and the only way is to reset the device from the menu or disconnect and reconnect the power.
In case of factory reset of the device, the problem is solved for almost half a day, but this problem appears again.
I checked with two different HDMI cables and two TVs and I saw the same problem.
Also, I did not install any software on the system and only entered my iptv account on GT PLAYER.
Do you have any suggestions to fix this problem?

Many Thanks

redwoods
网站管理员

Re: G4plus communication problem with TV

Post by redwoods »

Enter the CEC Control menu, turn off the CEC Switch and Device auto power off to try.
Setting --- Device Preferences --- Display & Sound --- HDMI CEC ,

amirtelecom

Post by amirtelecom »

redwoods wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:19 am
Enter the CEC Control menu, turn off the CEC Switch and Device auto power off to try.
Many thanks for your answer , Unfortunately, doing these things did not reduce the problems, Exactly after 48 hours of working without problems, this morning I turned on the device and then turned on the TV, the picture was black and no matter how much I tried to turn off the device through the remote, I was unsuccessful and finally I unplugged the adapter.
In addition, when I update the gtplayer program with the latest version. After running the program, the screen turns gray and immediately returns to the menu screen, and I had to return the gtplayer version to the previous version.

What is strange to me is that if this device is turned on, it works for hours without any problems, but if it shows problems when it is turned on, it makes me miserable.
many Thanks

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

amirtelecom wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:56 am
redwoods wrote:
Many thanks for your answer , Unfortunately, doing these things did not reduce the problems, Exactly after 48 hours of working without problems, this morning I turned on the device and then turned on the TV, the picture was black and no matter how much I tried to turn off the device through the remote, I was unsuccessful and finally I unplugged the adapter.
In addition, when I update the gtplayer program with the latest version. After running the program, the screen turns gray and immediately returns to the menu screen, and I had to return the gtplayer version to the previous version.

What is strange to me is that if this device is turned on, it works for hours without any problems, but if it shows problems when it is turned on, it makes me miserable.
many Thanks
If gtpalyer can’t open flashback, you can save your IPTV account first, then clear the data in gtpalyer and log in again
gtplayer crash solution.gif
gtplayer crash solution.gif (471.97 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

redwoods
网站管理员

Post by redwoods »

amirtelecom wrote:
redwoods wrote:

many Thanks
It is more difficult to deal with, this situation generally has a certain relationship with the compatibility of HDMI. The HDMI compatibility between the TV and the box is not good, and this situation is prone to occur. Generally, Samsung, LG and SONY TVs are more prone to this problem. Maybe there is no way to deal with this situation for the time being, sorry.

amirtelecom

Post by amirtelecom »

redwoods wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 7:34 am
amirtelecom wrote:
redwoods wrote:

many Thanks
It is more difficult to deal with, this situation generally has a certain relationship with the compatibility of HDMI. The HDMI compatibility between the TV and the box is not good, and this situation is prone to occur. Generally, Samsung, LG and SONY TVs are more prone to this problem. Maybe there is no way to deal with this situation for the time being, sorry.
Many thanks ,
What is strange is that I have not had this incompatibility with the nameless models of other brands.And I think it is a weakness for this company.

amirtelecom

Post by amirtelecom »

Lining wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 4:15 am
amirtelecom wrote:
redwoods wrote:

many Thanks
If gtpalyer can’t open flashback, you can save your IPTV account first, then clear the data in gtpalyer and log in again
gtplayer crash solution.gif
many thanks ,
Sometimes this problem is not solved with clear data and clear cash and you have to install the previous version. What is strange is that this problem does not always exist, sometimes this problem does not exist with the new version and sometimes the program does not run no matter what you do.

Manelsan

Post by Manelsan »

Este problema también lo tenía yo.
Lo solucioné de la siguiente manera: una vez verificado que tengo la última actualización de firmware "GTmedia g4 plus", procedí a la actualización de la última versión de la app "GTPlayer 5.1.6.220322 APK" por medio del dispositivo USB, comprobar permisos, etc y una vez instalada deshabilite la versión anterior.
Efectuados estos cambios he deducido que la versión que venía de origen en el dispositivo no funcionaba bien, puedo apagar y encender independientemente el dispositivo y la TV, tenía problemas con los menús de dicha app etc, etc. También es importante que compruebes las entradas HDMI en la TV, ya que en las modernas disponen de alguna entrada para ciertos dispositivos que al encenderlos y apagarlos lo hacen por medio de estas entradas especificas.
Un saludo.

Return to “GTMedia G SERIES (Android IPTV BOX)”