Battery V8 Finder

Post by elmorro »

Hello Anyone know where I can get the battery of the Freesat V8 Finder
Gracias.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Battery V8 Finder

Post by Feralkiwi »

They look to be very standard batteries.
I would look through Aliexpress for one the same size and spec with or woit out the same plug as you could change the plug your self.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

elmorro

Post by elmorro »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:32 pm
They look to be very standard batteries.
I would look through Aliexpress for one the same size and spec with or woit out the same plug as you could change the plug your self.

Owen
Thanks for your reply I will go to aliexpress and I will see options.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I have a suppision that when turned off the Freesat finder still uses a little power from the battery.
Just the way the circuit looks with the 12v supply still connected to the 13/18v circuit on the board make me think this.
Over a few months this will drain the battery and kill it. Buying one that was made some time back could arrive with a dead battery this way.

I need to test the unit to confirm this.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “Accessories”