GTMedia BT03 Performance

for the power, AV cable,HDMI cable....

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

burhanafridi603

GTMedia BT03 Performance

Post by burhanafridi603 »

Hello Everyone

So i got this device from GT media Thanks to them, and the device is performing super. I have found 3 satellite in a matter of 30 minutes. I must say this device save me a lot of time because i am providing satellite TV services and every time i had to take receiver and TV with big power cord to the top of the roof, and believe me i crack one lcd tv also in this process. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Its cheaper and The app on android is pretty easy to use. Let me know if any one needs help with it.
Attachments
GTMedia BT03.jpg
GTMedia BT03.jpg (110.71 KiB) Viewed 4191 times

Marsat

Re: GTMedia BT03 Performance

Post by Marsat »

burhanafridi603 wrote:Hello Everyone

So i got this device from GT media Thanks to them, and the device is performing super. I have found 3 satellite in a matter of 30 minutes. I must say this device save me a lot of time because i am providing satellite TV services and every time i had to take receiver and TV with big power cord to the top of the roof, and believe me i crack one lcd tv also in this process. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Its cheaper and The app on android is pretty easy to use. Let me know if any one needs help with it.
I have to send you back to school :lol: :lol: :lol:

30 mintes to find 3 sats come on man you can do better!!!

;)

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Hey Marsat

He didnt say how many beers he drank before he started !
3 in 30 minutes might be pretty good .

burhanafridi603

Post by burhanafridi603 »

Marsat wrote:

;)

why its difficult for you then let me teach you if need help :lol: :lol: :lol:

I check the location first with the compass

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

burhanafridi603 wrote:
Marsat wrote:

;)

why its difficult for you then let me teach you if need help :lol: :lol: :lol:

I check the location first with the compass
Lol shut up. I never use a compass! I sometimes use the iPhone or samsung. But rarely

I have another method that get a satellite if fixed antenna I can get a sat in about 1 min or less then 2 to 3 min to get the one I want.

But if the antenna needs a motor or actuator is different. Because there are other variables in play
Still the first satellite within 3 minutes then is another story because I have to place the dish within the arc.

If seriously you want my trick I can open a thread and posted. My ideas are not trademarked nor intended to make a fuzz of it. If it helps at least one. That what makes me happy

f3rr4ll

Post by f3rr4ll »

Does anyone have Android APK?
Usuário #LendarioV7HD imortal ;) ku 60cm + banda C 2x
Century 1.70m e Santa Rita 3m GTmedia bt03 :D
Assistir em SD é fácil, difícil é em HD :lol:

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

f3rr4ll wrote:Does anyone have Android APK?
and why do you want the apk ?

acns

Post by acns »

Hi can anyone confirm wheather this will work on an iPhone ?

Return to “Accessories”