GT COMBO 4 2 2 STB

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

netmedia

GT COMBO 4 2 2 STB

Post by netmedia »

I have received this new box.

The menu system and the remote control software are terrible. First there are no instructions on how to add the satellites. I had to add the DVB to the menu as it was not already there. Then to go to the satellite list and choose a satellite the remote control function is terrible. When I click on the satellite I want to scan it puts check marks on other satellites as well that I do not have.

The mouse type icon is terrible, the remote control is very slow or often does not click on the correct icon. I expected much better. There is no way to changes channels up and down one by one I need to open the EPG and choose from the channels I can see there.. Of course you cannot scroll up or down that list either.

The whole menu system needs revision to work like the GT Media box. The remote control system is terrible with this computer type icon you need to move around is slow and often unresponsive. Also when I want to change change the up down arrow buttons do nothing only the page up down which changes several channels at a time.

When I click on the icon to edit the channels it does nothing. When I go to CA system I push 6 6 6 6 on the remote which then shows CS Protocol but after that how can I see the encryption menu so I can see the added Biss key?

STRETCH

Re: GT COMBO 4 2 2 STB

Post by STRETCH »

There are still issues with this receive, that users have found, when reading around the forum.
i hope some of them will be sorted in the next up date and ones after that.
I still say it would be better as a stand alone receiver, with best bits from other receivers.

Den

netmedia

Post by netmedia »

Well at least it opened the La Liga channels in 4 2 2 on Asiasat 5 tonight with auto biss.

I will use it only for 4 2 2 feeds and other boxes for 4 2 0 feeds

I still don't know how to find the biss CW menu in case I need to add a CW manually. Do you know?

Delirium

Post by Delirium »

netmedia wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:02 am
Well at least it opened the La Liga channels in 4 2 2 on Asiasat 5 tonight with auto biss.

I still don't know how to find the biss CW menu in case I need to add a CW manually. Do you know?
Push and Add

GTX Combo - V8 UHD - GT combo - V8 Finder Pro - V7 Pro - V8X - V8 Turbo - X8 - X8 combo - V8 Pro 2 - D2 DAB+

netmedia

Post by netmedia »

Delirium wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:16 pm
netmedia wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:02 am

Push and Add

Yes I did push OK on the remote and nothing happens. I cannot even see System on the screen as you have.

bwe

Post by bwe »

Menu/Installation/Press "6666"/CS Protocol/Softcam Setting/Red button (add), Green button (edit), Yellow button (delete).
Then manually add the Even and Odd lines. What do you mean "nothing happens"? I too do not see "System" as it appears in in the other member's screen. Not really sure as to why.

Or, you can you use the Webinterface or Webif to manually add/edit Softcam.key file.
After logging in via Webif: Click on "Files. Mouse over "other files". Drop down menu with SoftCam.Key and autobiss.key appear in the menu. You can manually add/edit/copy/paste/save. Once you're finished, click "Restart" the Oscam-emu.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=23565&p=102224&hilit=webif#p102224
:mrgreen: V8 Pro2, V8 Nova, V7 Plus, V8X, X8, GTC, GT Combo and V8 Finder :mrgreen:

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

It is hard to beleive you guys keep posting in a wrong section breaking forum rules😡

Return to “Others”