request fw Multistream satellite Optus D1 at 160°e

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ghani Ajja

request fw Multistream satellite Optus D1 at 160°e

Post by ghani Ajja »

Good morning GTMedia team,
In fact, I really like GTMEDIA products and hope that I can move forward in order to fulfill all the wishes of its users.
The variants I already have are GTC, V7S2X, V7PRO, V8x, and now V8UHD is on the way for the second time.
I just want the FW which is already FIXed for the Optus D1 Satellite for these receivers.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Best Regards.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: request fw Multistream satellite Optus D1 at 160°e

Post by Tom.w »

ghani Ajja wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:11 am
In fact, I really like GTMEDIA products and hope that I can move forward in order to fulfill all the wishes of its users.
The variants I already have are GTC, V7S2X, V7PRO, V8x, and now V8UHD is on the way for the second time.
I just want the FW which is already FIXed for the Optus D1 Satellite for these receivers.

Best Regards.
Yes,we will release new firmware for Optus D1.
Because this issue needs to modify signal sensitivity, so we are more careful of this release.

ghani Ajja

Re: request fw Multistream satellite Optus D1 at 160°e

Post by ghani Ajja »

Tom.w wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:00 am
ghani Ajja wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:11 am

Best Regards.
Yes,we will release new firmware for Optus D1.
Because this issue needs to modify signal sensitivity, so we are more careful of this release.
Ok my friend,
Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Return to “Others”