About Multistream channel

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ghani Ajja

About Multistream channel

Post by ghani Ajja »

Hello My friend,
maybe it could be a reference for the Multistream channel on the Optus D1 satellite for the GTMedia receiver of the DVB S2X type, if the signal sensitivity is good and good maybe for the satellite and other Multistream channels it will also be received well in the GTMedia receiver. Sorry, if my assumption is wrong.

Best regards.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: About Multistream channel

Post by Tom.w »

ghani Ajja wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:45 am
Hello My friend,
maybe it could be a reference for the Multistream channel on the Optus D1 satellite for the GTMedia receiver of the DVB S2X type, if the signal sensitivity is good and good maybe for the satellite and other Multistream channels it will also be received well in the GTMedia receiver. Sorry, if my assumption is wrong.

Best regards.
hello
do you have the v7s2x product,i think we have fixed the Optus D1 satellite (160e) signal issue on the newest firmware of V7s2x.
We will fix it on the v8x series

ghani Ajja

Re: About Multistream channel

Post by ghani Ajja »

Tom.w wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:26 am
ghani Ajja wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:45 am
Hello My friend,

Best regards.
hello
do you have the v7s2x product,i think we have fixed the Optus D1 satellite (160e) signal issue on the newest firmware of V7s2x.
We will fix it on the v8x series
yes, i have V7S2X and V8x

Thank you very much my friend
Best Regards.

Return to “Others”