Nuevo usuario, saludos!

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Yoshincha

Nuevo usuario, saludos!

Post by Yoshincha »

Hola! Me registré el día de ayer, nuevo usuario por acá. En Latinoamérica la marca GTmedia está siendo muy bien recibida, veo que tienen buen soporte y mucha gente trabajando para mantener esto. Espero conseguir probar y usar estos equipos, para mí, vecinos y allegados. Próximamente estaré adquiriendo un pequeño lote y en el corto y mediano plazo algunos más. Estoy indeciso entre los V8x, V8UHD y V8nova. También espero contribuir en los test que realice con algunos pájaros del Oeste. Saludos!

STRETCH

Re: New user, greetings!

Post by STRETCH »

Welcome Aboard,
The V8X and newer V8UHD, i would think would be the models to go for.

Den

jorgdzi

Re: Nuevo usuario, saludos!

Post by jorgdzi »

I am from Q.Roo Mexico and cannot get this box to work any ideas what am doing wrong.

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

jorgdzi wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:30 pm
I am from Q.Roo Mexico and cannot get this box to work any ideas what am doing wrong.
If you tell us what "box" it is and what you have tried to do, we can move your post to the correct section to get more help. :)
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

jorgdzi

Post by jorgdzi »

juan_vale wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:13 pm
jorgdzi wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:30 pm
If you tell us what "box" it is and what you have tried to do, we can move your post to the correct section to get more help. :)
It´s a UHD 4k box Brand new one, when I started to sync it started to find channel but cant see no one of it, even if it not paid one it just shows on the TV to wait and it stays that way until you get tired and change it to something else and the story repeats again.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Can you let us know what satellite you are on, what channels you wish to decode etc, or are you getting your channels by other means.
With more information we will be able to help, it would be best to post in the V8 section of the forum, is your model the V8UHD.

Den

Return to “Others”