Gtmedia very expensive products Vs Aliexpress and similar vendors - FEB 2021

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

petercoyotes

Gtmedia very expensive products Vs Aliexpress and similar vendors - FEB 2021

Post by petercoyotes »

I appreciate please clarify if that is your official page (many write to me to call me a liar), when the only thing I want is to promote your products and thus earn pennies with the publicity that I give them, I wait please and give me an answer, clear to send it to my public and clear doubts with their prices

1000 thanks.

Regards
Petercoyotes.
Last edited by petercoyotes on Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Gtmedia very expensive products Vs Aliexpress and similar vendors - FEB 2021

Post by cpr43 »

Peter

As with anything you buy it is your own risk to buy from any supplier. Going on a vendor on AliXpress does not warranty you will receive a GTmedia legit product and you may end with a clone product. Different vendor will use different shipping carriers depending on where the product is stock. Some buy larger quantities and stock the product on warehouse near your destination.

petercoyotes

Re: Gtmedia very expensive products Vs Aliexpress and similar vendors - FEB 2021

Post by petercoyotes »

cpr43, 1000 thanks friend now yes I will be able to give a convincing answer to my visitors and thus explain to them the reason for the variation in prices, Thanks for the quick response and greetings from Colombia.

;)

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

There is this GT Media Factory store on Aliexpress.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

petercoyotes

Post by petercoyotes »

1000 Thanks.

Return to “Others”