requirements necessary to enjoy (watch the channels) in a particular country

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

MFS85

requirements necessary to enjoy (watch the channels) in a particular country

Post by MFS85 »

Greetings,
I recently bought a GT Media V8 UHD, I updated the new firmware (7/04/2021) and it is working fine. When I search for channels, almost ten free channels appear. After all, what does it take to appear free and encrypted channels? (as I have seen some videos on youtube). the satellites covering my region (Mozambique) are: Eutelsat 36B (35.9º E), Intelsat 20 (68.5 ° E), ABS 3A (3º W), etc.
The seller says he doesn't sell services.
I thought that just buying the whole product (cccam, softcam.key, etc.) is included and that my role was only to choose the satellite of my choice, but it seems that this is not the case.
I practically bought the product without being careful to read or better understand its operation.
Please help me ... what is necessary for me to enjoy the product ?!

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: requirements necessary to enjoy (watch the channels) in a particular country

Post by Feralkiwi »

You need to set up each satellite that you have a dish for in the antenna setting menu.
You will need to set the LNB frequency to match your dish / LNB, any switch settings you may have.

If you just have one dish then you will only get channels from that dish.
If you dish has a motor on it you will need to set up for that too.

So to help you further, please what dishes / LNB / switches or motors do you have.

Regard to encrypted channels, finding Ccam accounts is not done on this forum.
Powervu and BISS channels should work with the UHD.
BISS will need the net connected.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

MFS85

Re: requirements necessary to enjoy (watch the channels) in a particular country

Post by MFS85 »

Thank you very much for the explanation. I think the technician has not configured it correctly for the satellite I want "Eutelsat 36B (35.9º E)". the Tp with signal found is 11012 V 29996, I don't know what satellite this tp is because any satellite I search for channels finds this tp. Wasn't each satellite supposed to have the corresponding tp?
However, I will solve the problem if I signal with the technician who mouted the antenna. thanks!

MFS85

Post by MFS85 »

Thank you very much for the explanation. I think the technician has not configured it correctly for the satellite I want "Eutelsat 36B (35.9º E)". the Tp with signal found is 11012 V 29996, I don't know what satellite this tp is because any satellite I search for channels finds this tp. Wasn't each satellite supposed to have the corresponding tp?
However, I will solve the problem if I signal with the technician who mouted the antenna. thanks!

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Is your dish set up just for that one satellite at your location.
Also can you receive any of these FTA transponders 11212h 14400 / 11230h 1500 / 11501v 5786 / 11684v 5425.
If not can you let us know the names of the channels that you can see on your tv screen. This will help a lot to find what satellite you are receiving.

Den

MFS85

Post by MFS85 »

The channels I'm receiving are: Muvi TV, Africa Unite TV, Zambian TV, Muvi Bakadoli, Baby TV Europe, JimJam Europe, ZNBC TV 1, Pinoy Novella, Emmanuel TV, Aljazeera English, Pinoy Novella and others that don't interest me.

MFS85

Post by MFS85 »

I think the technician who set up the antenna did not configure it correctly.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

From the list of channels that you have supplied, after checking (flysat) your dish has been set on 39e and not 36e.
Are these the channels that you wish to receive, UBC TV / K24 TV / KBC CHANNEL 1 /NTA INTERNATIONAL / MBC at 12265v 31420.
LAGOS TV NIGERIA 12380V 31420.
GO CHANNEL / GL TV / GTV GGANA / ZNBC TV1/2 /eNCA 12418V 31420.
Get the technician back and set up your system correct, and ask him to check against (dish pointer).

Den

MFS85

Post by MFS85 »

Greetings,
I managed to tune Eutelsat 36ºE, most of the channels are encrypted by Nagravision and Irdeto (LyngSat). What do I do?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

MFS85 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:56 am
Greetings,
I managed to tune Eutelsat 36ºE, most of the channels are encrypted by Nagravision and Irdeto (LyngSat). What do I do?
If available for this sat you need to buy private provider server (Cccam, iks) and be connected to internet. Google it.

MFS85

Post by MFS85 »

cpr43 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:23 pm
MFS85 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:56 am
Greetings,
If available for this sat you need to buy private provider server (Cccam, iks) and be connected to internet. Google it.
Thanks!

Return to “Others”