What is the best GT Media product for North America?

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Comptech

What is the best GT Media product for North America?

Post by Comptech »

So for years I used Super V8's, loved them but then went strictly PC card based for my viewing. I recently bought a V7s2x and a v8 UHD and love them both. I know 4.2.2 is out, but do you make anything better than what I have? Money burning a hole in my pocket. Anything with a N.A. ATSC tuner?

STRETCH

Re: What is the best GT Media product for North America?

Post by STRETCH »

Depends on what you require the receiver to do for you, with a little more information, cpr43 should be on line in a little while and will be able to point you in the right direction.

Den

wildbill

Post by wildbill »

I have v8 and V9 receivers my favorite for opening channels is the V9super but they are hard to find now. The V9 prime opens lots of channels but does not support western satellites. I have added a bin for this receiver on this forum that does that . I have "C" band movable dish and fixed "KU' dishes. :D

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Comptech wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:36 am
So for years I used Super V8's, loved them but then went strictly PC card based for my viewing. I recently bought a V7s2x and a v8 UHD and love them both. I know 4.2.2 is out, but do you make anything better than what I have? Money burning a hole in my pocket. Anything with a N.A. ATSC tuner?
GTmedia has only 1 ATSC model which is the V7 Combo ATSC. It is an old model. At the moment GTMedia is developing a GTCombo with ATSC but not release date expected. You can probably add the V8X to you collection which is a very good model.

WoolyBugger

Post by WoolyBugger »

Isn't the V8 UHD ATSC enabled?

That's what I came here to try and figure out. There's an ATSC channel option, but the search doesn't product any results in either Manual or Auto scan mode.

The documentation doesn't really explain how this is supposed to work either.

Return to “Others”