nuevo mando

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Franmusa

nuevo mando

Post by Franmusa »

hola buenas mi hijo me rompió el mando de mi gt media v8 nova y e comprado un mando nuevo y nose como configurar en el aparato me podriais ayudar

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: nuevo mando

Post by cpr43 »

Franmusa wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:27 pm
hola buenas mi hijo me rompió el mando de mi gt media v8 nova y e comprado un mando nuevo y nose como configurar en el aparato me podriais ayudar
Hola y Bienvenido

Si el mando es de la misma marca NO es necesario hacer nada. Debe reconocerlo bien

Franmusa

Post by Franmusa »

este es el mando nuevo pero no lo reconoce
Attachments
es este mando pero no lo reconoce
es este mando pero no lo reconoce
IMG20210819173150.jpg (5.09 MiB) Viewed 1482 times

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Parece raro. Cambiastes las baterias o pilas por nuevas?? Algunos miembros han reportado que el Control remoto de las unidades de Skybox o Openbox trabajan. Si acaso tienes uno Universal que tenga alguno de estos modelos puedes programarlo y probar.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

That remote is one of the newest GT Media remotes for the newer V8UHD and GT Combo etc.
I think it runs a new set of IR commands that the older V8 units do not see.

Also look at the IR LED in the remote through a digital camera. You should see it flashing if it is working.

The latest software upgrade was to make V8 units "SEE" the V7 remote.

Try upgrading the software to the new version and see if that fixes it.
Yes it is hard to do that with no remote.

As cpr43 said if you have a universal remote try Skybox or Openbox options.

If you can loan a remote from someone that has a GT Media unit, you could upgrade using that.
Remember in upgrading to USB Backup your channel list first and any Ccam account details and export your softcam.key file

As a last resort you could do a flash.bin recovery using the new software.
Don't do that until i test if that will fix this issue.

I will test my V8Nova unit with the same remote you got, with the new software and report back here in about 4 hours, I hope.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

OK

I first confirmed that the remote you have did NOT work on the V8 Nova.

I then upgraded my Nova to the new software version that was posted as
Change log:
1.Add V7 remote control

V8Nova_Orange_release_V519_20210805.zip
After that YES the newer GT Media remotes now work on the V8 Nova.

So if you can not find a remote to use to upgrade your unit through the menus, you will need to do a flash.bin recovery.
Note this will delete all things on your Nova, your channel list, any Ccam account info, and your Softcam.key file (powervu / biss codes)
After the recovery you will need to set up your antenna setting for your dish /LNB etc and then blind scan in the channels again.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Franmusa

Post by Franmusa »

cual se los enlaces es el software?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

There are two Nova units and you need to use the correct one to match your unit, blue or orange.

Here is the link to the download page.

Owen

Return to “Others”