Forever, xxx server

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

swapan02

Forever, xxx server

Post by swapan02 »

Dear admin,moderator,software and hardware engnieer,
With due respect please can you give us an option to use forever server pro, in gt media combo receiver?
Then it willbe the greatest receiver in the world .
I know you dont prefere to do that, just place option, to buy and activate, not built in for free.

egydoctor2010

Re: Forever, xxx server

Post by egydoctor2010 »

i also support your request
at least add option for those who want to add

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

It has being mentioned several times before that GTMedia will not support Gshare or Forever

cbandna

Post by cbandna »

Dears, can you include following features (personally interested in IPTV and satip) with all equipment including older V7 ?
It would really help including old unsupported equipment not become doorstops. Product obsolescence by design is not a good idea one of the reasons not going to buy new equipment and stick to opensource.

Similar product based on Montage 8051. Bootloader is identical. The main issue I have is time but if nothing is getting done will start finding method of unpacking firmware.

hxxps://youtu.be/U4CwRqnVggI?t=303

MWIINGA

Post by MWIINGA »

This is a brilliant idea more especially for those of us who are in southern Africa it help us alot. I hope this will be considered in this new firmware version Mars

sickboy

Post by sickboy »

cbandna wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:11 pm
Dears, can you include following features (personally interested in IPTV and satip) with all equipment including older V7 ?
It would really help including old unsupported equipment not become doorstops. Product obsolescence by design is not a good idea one of the reasons not going to buy new equipment and stick to opensource.

Similar product based on Montage 8051. Bootloader is identical. The main issue I have is time but if nothing is getting done will start finding method of unpacking firmware.

hxxps://youtu.be/U4CwRqnVggI?t=303
Video unavailable. Is this about alternate firmware ? That would be fantastic!

Mike78

Post by Mike78 »

Hello,

Indeed, the video is no longer available. If someone can put the video back, it would be really great. I am very interested.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

That can only be done by (You Tube).
Must have been taken down for a reason.

Den

Return to “Others”