Saluti

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Ilsiciliano

Saluti

Post by Ilsiciliano »

Buongiorno a tutti
Ho trovato questo forum per caso (devo dire molto interessante), ero alla ricerca di un combo e sto considerando l'acquisto di un V7 Pro.

Volevo un vostro parere su questo combo.
Si accettano eventuali suggerimenti,
Vivo in Italia ma ho notato che questi apparecchi sono così performanti da ricevere consensi in tutto il pianeta.

Vi auguro buona giornata a tutti

STRETCH

Re: Saluti

Post by STRETCH »

Welcome,
Seeing as you have been reading around the forum, i hope that you have found the information that you require.
Depends on what you require from the receiver that you are looking at.
With a little more information, other members will then be able to point you in the correct direction.

Den

Ilsiciliano

Post by Ilsiciliano »

Inizialmente ero interessato al dtt, ma poi ho visto che c'è la possibilità di potere "sfruttare" Al meglio il Sat, quindi volevo capire cosa potevo vedere in Europa tra l'altro in considerazione del fatto che ho già un sistema motorizzato diseq (da rispolverare) che potrei utilizzare.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

With you looking at the satellite side of of the receiver, have a look at (dish pointer), put in your area code, put the (x) to a place within your garden were you could put your dish, put in say 9e, the information, that should come up with, were to point your dish, what the elevation of the dish should be, show were any obstruction may be, skew of the lnb, and a lot more. Another receiver to look at for satellite would be the V8X or V8UHD.

Den

Ilsiciliano

Post by Ilsiciliano »

Devo rimettere in piedi la parabola,
Credevo che fosse tutto finito invece mi avete dato la possibilità di poterla riutilizzare, quando andava riuscivo a ricevere da 30w a 42 E.

Cosa posso riuscire a vedere con la softcam. Key?
Esiste una guida che mi possa aiutare ad utilizzare tutti i software inclusi nel decoder?

Inoltre devo acquistare una tessera per i canali in chiaro del dtt italiano

Riguardo il vx8uhd ho visto poco sul forum, forse perché è simile alla versione x8?

Scusate per le mie troppe domande ma sono rimasto tanto tempo fuori dal mondo sat

Modifico il post invece di aggiungere un'altra discussione;
Se compro il decoder in rete posso ricevere la vostra assistenza?
Avete un canale di acquisto da suggerire?

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

With the dish that you have what size is it, if it is 100cm all the better, there are a lot of channels out there, to be scanned, the range of satellites that i can get here in the UK is 45e to 30w.
There are a lot of channels at 9e that are for Italy, which you do not require a card.
If you use a card in the receiver, you should be able to decode the (tivusat) channels.
Softcam wise, keys are built within the software for (powervu) channels, Biss channels will be decoded by the receiver as long as you are connected to the internet.
There are other means to decode channels, which i am not into, and i do not know how to do.
But just having the receiver as a FTA plus with Powervu / Biss, i find that i have lots to view.
Using the receiver just for satellite, go for the V8X, i find that it meets all my needs in that field.
Check out (Aliexpress), when ever you are ready in setting everything up , just come back to the forum, in the section required for the receiver that you may purchase.
Good Luck.

Den

Ilsiciliano

Post by Ilsiciliano »

Ho esattamente una 100 cm,
Ho visto su aliexpress (non ho mai comprato lì)
Forse hanno tempi di consegna lunghi o costi di dogana per l'Italia?
Grazie mille per le info che mi hai dato, ho la necessità di utilizzare una versione combo e se non sbaglio il v8x è solo Sat.

Credo che prenderò v8 Turbo (come ti sembra?)
Ho letto che il v8uhd potrebbe avere il ricevitore Sat un pò pigro sul segnale

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

I also have a V8 Turbo, it will do the DTT/Satellite, the receiver is easy to set-up, the latest software for this receiver is dated 15 Dec 2021.

Den

Return to “Others”