Channel list

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Ridhatevest

Channel list

Post by Ridhatevest »

Hello brothers, please provide us with a file of the 2022 channels from the following satellites: Astra 19 East, Hotbard 13 East, Eutelsat 7.9.16.21 East, Yahsat 52 East, Nilesat 7 West, Eutelsat 5 West, Express 14 West, Tor 1.5, West because I do not have a computer to make Channels file, please help. My device is GT média V8 2 finder. I need this because I work with this device.

lme

Re: Channel list

Post by lme »

Ridhatevest wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:35 pm
Hello brothers, please provide us with a file of the 2022 channels from the following satellites: Astra 19 East, Hotbard 13 East, Eutelsat 7.9.16.21 East, Yahsat 52 East, Nilesat 7 West, Eutelsat 5 West, Express 14 West, Tor 1.5, West because I do not have a computer to make Channels file, please help. My device is GT média V8 2 finder. I need this because I work with this device.
how are going to load channel list without a computer ?
a fresh scan of your sat is better then any channel list.
Nihil sine Deo!

Ridhatevest

Post by Ridhatevest »

The storage space is not enough to scan all of these satellites. I want some channels for each satellite in the form of a file to pass

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

The best way to get your receiver/finder is to carry out a blind scan of each satellite that you require, when you have finished each satellite, just use the remote to delete channels, also transponders with No Signal.
I know that this will take a long time, but it will be worth it in the end.

Den

lme

Post by lme »

Ridhatevest wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:15 pm
The storage space is not enough to scan all of these satellites. I want some channels for each satellite in the form of a file to pass
You have to transfer the file to a USB, and then plug it into the receiver, so you need a computer to copy the file to the USB.
I do not believe the storage is not enough. this is 21st century !
Nihil sine Deo!

Return to “Others”