Very poor UI

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

vandirsr

Very poor UI.

Post by vandirsr »

Because GTMedia not have Progam TV Progressbar? Press info button and no have progressbar of current program. Channel list is no clear for user's. If you cannot show same information like Enigma2 you can show simple information, but completely of another metod.

Thanks! And sorry me.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: Very poor UI

Post by Tom.w »

hello
what product do you have?

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: Very poor UI.

Post by CAJE »

vandirsr wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:41 pm
Because GTMedia not have Progam TV Progressbar? Press info button and no have progressbar of current program. Channel list is no clear for user's. If you cannot show same information like Enigma2 you can show simple information, but completely of another metod.

Thanks! And sorry me.
Enigma2 uses an external XMLTV file which is generated by users to have an awesome EPG with pictures included, the file is over 15MB the smallest which means it should be loaded into RAM, I doubt that it can be incorporated I use TVLIST in the Mobile that does the same function

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Most Gt media receivers work pretty well for what they cost

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Here Here!

vandirsr

Re: Very poor UI.

Post by vandirsr »

CAJE wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:37 am
vandirsr wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:41 pm

Thanks! And sorry me.
Enigma2 uses an external XMLTV file which is generated by users to have an awesome EPG with pictures included, the file is over 15MB the smallest which means it should be loaded into RAM, I doubt that it can be incorporated I use TVLIST in the Mobile that does the same function
Yes, I know, have xxxxx at 2010. But GTmedia not have a minimum information for user. I need progress of TV Program, but not have on V8X an V9.

Return to “Others”