questions about decoding

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

standal

questions about decoding

Post by standal »

Hi,
it has been almost 20 years since I was beginning with softcams and later with card sharing with my TT card. Now I bought a V8 turbo to try it again, and also to have some use of my old dish behind the window. But I am strugeling now, not much info found. Can you tell me what is now active? What is possible to decode with softcam? When I was ended with softcam, than there was freshly cracked cryptoworks. Later I got that everything is moving towards power vu, which was much stronger and now I have no idea what is still used and cracked. Are there stil some sites, where I can download working softcam? Everything what I found now is not working, or are for other satelites. I am pointing to 19,2E and 13E, in the past I moved the dish to 0,4W? because of UPC with cryptoworks. I am interested in CZ/SK/DE channels, is there something to decode with softcam now? Or again as in the past only cardsharing? I would be greatfull for some info.
Thanks
standal

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: questions about decoding

Post by CAJE »

19,2E and 13E does not work with Softcam, you can use cccam or iks

standal

Post by standal »

Thanks, so as I understand cccam and iks are the new newcamd, so it is just plain payed cardsharing?
And how about position 1W and 23,5E? Is there any posibility to use softcam?
And on 19,2E and 13E really nothing, even no ORF austrian TV? This was as I remember long working, because noone cared :D.
standal

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

There are only a few ORF channels at 19e,most of the channels that you require are now through a paid service.
Depending on what channels you require, plus what receiver you have.
With most GTMedia receivers, just with the keys built within the software, can decode channels from 39e/ 9e / 5w, which have various channels, with various (AUDIO), which may be in your language, check out (Flysat).

Den

Return to “Others”