Python script - BIN identifier

Talking about new market news, idea for life

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Yankee495

Re: Python script - BIN identifier

Post by Yankee495 »

Hi Aaron. I got the V8 update working, works really good but the file name MUST me lower case. I'll post it in the other thread.
It's v8_super_upg.xml

I just wanted to ask, what are you running? I'm running Mageia 5 x64 and getting ready to upgrade to Mageia 6 as soon as it is released, sometime this month. I'll check out your script, thanks a bunch. I thought about something like that only I was going to use a BASH script and have it create the XML file. There is a BASH emulator for Windows and you might be able to do it in Windows without the emulator, in Windows scripting, but I have no clue how.

People who don't use Linux have no idea of the power you have with just a small script. You could name your script makexml or freesatxml and it would create the XML and be ready to update. You're going a step further than I was thinking, I was just going to create the XML, not identify the Bin files then make the XML, but you have the right idea.

I was thinking a script could make a list of Bin files in one XML by executing the script with makexml *.bin on a directory. If you identify the Bin files you could have an XML of all of your channel lists and FW Bin files, that would be nice. I don't know much about Python scripting but I'll study what you've done and the Bin files and see what you're doing.

Yankee495

Post by Yankee495 »

It identifies my V8 Super channel list correctly but it thinks my FW bin is a V7 FW bin.
It is 347, V8_Super_V347.bin

Yankee495

Post by Yankee495 »

It is this FW for the V8 Super Aaron.

V8_Super_V347.rar

Good luck.

temy

Post by temy »

many many img img img buttons buttons
xml

but how much bit
why using bit byte , with the machine nor same differnt bit system

hemmm...

temy

Post by temy »

hai friend's

the box just play web player...
maybe programming with macromedia flash..

image very static... in my tv the menu have large menu floating on frame stream...
but in lcd menu small.

I wish only change .bin to macromdia ext file i can change . key editor to enable the whole scrambling system ...

efx_inx

Post by efx_inx »

Do you have the script available?

Return to “Others”