Users Features wish list for GT Media Receivers

User Share channel list and channel information

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ignus627

Users Features wish list for GT Media Receivers

Post by ignus627 »

Here are some of the features on my wish list that would like to see implemented, in my case for GTMedia V8 UHD 4K receiver:
Web Browser, more common IPTV app like Smarter IPTV, an email CLIENT app, maybe a *.bin Editor

:D Maybe this and other features that other users desire in their particular receivers can be added to these wonderful products.
And I thank the Administrators and programmers for the job they have done.

STRETCH

Re: Users Features wish list for GT Media Receivers

Post by STRETCH »

My wish list, would be for the GT Media Combo to be made as a stand alone receiver, with 4.2.2 built in without all the add on's.

In the mean time, every one at GTMedia are doing a very good job, with there receivers.

Den

ignus627

Post by ignus627 »

Still cant watch my xtreme code iptv account in the XTREME App. 🤞 Hoping for next update we could get a Smarter IPTV App, for me would complete the functionality of this Great GT Receiver. Great job on this Bin👍

Marantz

Post by Marantz »

Allow to scan sat right from the diseqc motor set up page, so after you hit the east or west a few times and saved the position ,you can scan .
right now i believe you have to exit this page ,then re-enter sat scan menu .... at least on the V8X ,unless i am missing something, its hidden or i have the older remote

Return to “GTMEDIA_User Share”