How to Import Channel List via USB V8X Mars

User Share channel list and channel information

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Roseya

How to Import Channel List via USB V8X Mars

Post by Roseya »

I would like to know how I can put my channel list on the flash drive, since I save data and there is no file left on the flash drive.

vernonchristen

Re: How to Import Channel List via USB V8X Mars

Post by vernonchristen »

Hello, to import a channel list via USB on the V8X Mars receiver, you'll need to follow these steps:

1. Copy the channel list file: Once the USB flash drive is formatted, copy the channel list file onto the flash drive. Ensure the file is placed in the root directory of the flash drive (not within any folders).

2. Safely eject the flash drive: After copying the channel list file, safely eject the USB flash drive from your computer to ensure the data is properly saved.

3. Connect the flash drive to the V8X Mars receiver: Insert the USB flash drive into one of the available USB ports on the receiver.

4. Access the receiver's menu: Turn on the V8X Mars receiver and access the menu by pressing the "Menu" or "Home" button on the remote control.

5. Navigate to the USB import option: Within the receiver's menu, navigate to the "USB" or "External Storage" section. Look for an option related to importing or restoring a channel list from the USB flash drive.

6. Select the channel list file: Once you've located the USB import option, select it and browse the contents of the USB flash drive. Locate the channel list file you copied earlier.

7. Initiate the import process: Choose the channel list file you want to import and select the option to initiate the import process. The receiver will begin reading the file and importing the channels.

8. Wait for the import to complete: Allow the receiver some time to complete the import process. The duration may vary depending on the number of channels in the list.

9. Verify the imported channels: Once the import is complete, navigate to the channel list on the receiver and check if the imported channels are now available.
Last edited by CAJE on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't spam game one

Return to “GTMEDIA_User Share”